Hi guys

AbAbangHensemHensem

Your best bet is to honestly find a private player hosted dedicated server. 

I have always played official pvp and well there are just somethings you learn to live with. If you choose pve then you have to learn to build in harder spots. Along then shore it's almost guaranteed everything will be taken or marked off with pillars.

Yeah for the time being play on a dedi server as there is no point playing on official trying to build a base amongst all the bigger more established tribes.

Also on official launch you will not be able to transfer to the new servers and will be trapped on the old legacy servers, so you will have to start from scratch if you choose to play official atm.

If i was you i would look for a pvp dedi server on the island map with slightly boosted stats not ott and use that time to learn the maps and how things work. Then when the new servers are up start your journey through the bottomless pit of hell that is ark official pvp. I wish you the best of luck as i know 100% you are going to need it. ?

(P.s i would look to join a tribe asap as playing solo on pvp servers will only end badly)

With the launch there will be new official servers which might be a good place to set up. I think with rollbacks, there will always be some on both official and private servers due to bugs or patches.

I'm not a fan of dedicated private servers as they can just randomly disappear if the admin no longer wants to operate it.

On 8/14/2017 at 6:04 AM, myksta0121 said:

Yeah for the time being play on a dedi server as there is no point playing on official trying to build a base amongst all the bigger more established tribes.

Also on official launch you will not be able to transfer to the new servers and will be trapped on the old legacy servers, so you will have to start from scratch if you choose to play official atm.

If i was you i would look for a pvp dedi server on the island map with slightly boosted stats not ott and use that time to learn the maps and how things work. Then when the new servers are up start your journey through the bottomless pit of hell that is ark official pvp. I wish you the best of luck as i know 100% you are going to need it. ?

(P.s i would look to join a tribe asap as playing solo on pvp servers will only end badly)

What do you mean by I can't transfer to new servers? Are they going to make new servers at launch?

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, AbAbangHensemHensem said:

What do you mean by I can't transfer to new servers? Are they going to make new servers at launch?

You may want to check out the state of the game threads and several of the community crunches in the news section.

Everything is explained in them.

Archived