Shoulder Pet Left in Boss Battle

iTzTiTaNIdiot

I was about to tell you that no flyers, even un-rideable ones, can go into the boss fights (other than manticore). but i checked the wiki and it does say vultures can go, strange. You can try doing the fight again and see if its still in the arena, and if your mostly worried about the tame cap just kill it yourself i guess..

1 hour ago, iTzTiTaNIdiot said:

Yeah that was my first idea was to try that. However everyone I talk to says that won't work because its a randomly generated Broodmother layer and it will put me in a different one than before. I wonder if it will eventually starve to death.

The boss arenas are all static and don't move, its always the same broodmother arena.

I actually heard that the arena's are physically still in the 'overworld' where you mainly play the game...it's just built under the map and you just get teleported there. I don't know if it's true or not, but if it is, chances are your Vulture is just sitting there wait for you to relieve it of it's slowly developing arachnophobia.

1 minute ago, Ulta said:

I actually heard that the arena's are physically still in the 'overworld' where you mainly play the game...it's just built under the map and you just get teleported there. I don't know if it's true or not, but if it is, chances are your Vulture is just sitting there wait for you to relieve it of it's slowly developing arachnophobia.

You can teleport to the boss arenas with admin commands, and they all have a static x,y,z so they don't move.

cheat setplayerpos -261600 238400 -70900 would take you to the broodmother arena for example.

My guess is the vulture despawned, but thats just a guess. It's schrodinger's vulture at this point xD

1 hour ago, Ulta said:

Just  made me think.  What happens if three different groups try to boss fight at the same time from different obs ?

14 hours ago, RedRavenHeng said:

Different instances?

Thats what I would have thought would have happened, but if its the same areana I am not sure. 

13 hours ago, Jamagh said:

You must do it... FOR SCIENCE!

As a scientist, I feel I must hahaha. Whose got 3 sets of tributes and 57 spare rexs 3 spare yutys I can borrow lol ? 

Archived