Why can't I sleep, Wildcard?

Nokosa

This is the second night in a row that I have had less than four hours of sleep and still awake to starved to death baby dinos.

Two color mutated, high level Argys, two high level Yutyrannus', and a level 260 hatch Theri, all dead, after just 3 1/2 hours of being offline. Three full troughs with cooked meat that lasts roughly five hours while logged in, and a full inventory of berries and a full trough of berries for my lone herbivore. 

And still, they die.

This comes just a day after nine baby gigas died to starvation after only four hours of sleep. All with full inventory, troughs waiting for when they hit juvy. 

Everything is spoiled.

Everything is dead.

Four hours.

Had 2 basilos die over 2 weeks aswell, always the same pattern, they are a little bit before hitting juvenile ( both about 9,5% maturated) , both had about 100kg raw meats inside. Lots and lots of through filled up waiting for them to get juvenile.

Seems to me that they don't hit juvenile if no one is in drawing distance once they reach over 10%.

I'm confused...OP, so you are telling us, that you hatched 2 Argies, two Yuty's, and one Theri, fed them until they were Juvi's, made sure the troughs were filled with plenty of food, went to bed, and 3 and a half hours later, you logged on and they were dead?

Or did I misread and you logged off while they were still in baby stage?

8 hours ago, Ume said:

Had 2 basilos die over 2 weeks aswell, always the same pattern, they are a little bit before hitting juvenile ( both about 9,5% maturated) , both had about 100kg raw meats inside. Lots and lots of through filled up waiting for them to get juvenile.

Seems to me that they don't hit juvenile if no one is in drawing distance once they reach over 10%.

I have wondered this... Had a bunch of gigas not make it even though I left them with full inventory of meat on 9.5% and about 6 troughs of meat waiting

Archived