Everything You Want To Know About v258/v755/v508!

Jen

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, FaceLordz said:

Vaults were placeable on rafts before the latest patch. 100% sure of that.

Afaik  vaults on raft were disabled because of the "vault-dropping from quetz" abuse.

But they reversed it for rafts afterwards. (see this reddit thread )

Yes but that's a year old.

Vaults are no longer placeable on rafts post-258.

14 hours ago, surfergrrl6 said:

Okay so, I get that achievements can't be gotten retroactively BUT, It would be nice to NOT have to start a new character on a new server (seeing as you can only have a single survivor, per) just to unlock whatever unlocks with the max level achievement.

This. Any answers from the devs?

12 minutes ago, FDROnSteroids said:

I'm curious about this as well. I may have missed where this is mentioned on how to unlock but I feel like we had a customization setback and not too much clarity as to how to reacquire.

I can tell you it's not on opening the map, reaching max level, Veteran Paleontologist, Survivor Evolved, Artifact Archaeologist, Riding Rex or Giga, Highest or lowest Peak, Perfect Explorer so far..

On 5/29/2017 at 6:01 PM, NightProwler18 said:

HONESTLY AN ENTIRE MONTH FOR OPTIMIZATIONS AND BUG FIXES AND ALL WE GET IS CONTENT !?!?!?!

IMG_0519.JPG

I agree. Have 4 lvl 200+ rex and 3 lvl 200+ thorny dragons locked in the obelisk. Tried the upload item then download creature but still crashed my buddies server and set us back about 30 mins to 1 hr of game play. That is the main bug I personally want fixed right away. Then lower the quanity of dinos in caves so it doesn't drop fsp to 2 then you go in there. That is my experiences so far.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, CtB said:

With regard to the Master Zoologist achievement;

Do dinos I've already tamed count?

If not, will uncliming and reclaiming a dino count?

Nothing is retroactive, so previous dinos won't count. Can't confirm reclaiming, but I doubt it as that is not the same as taming.

Archived