pvp OfficialServer 366 [] [] [] tribe

Kyrax

They have several bases on several servers. They wiped us on 12. I don't think they are offline raiding as a strategy. I believe they are based in China so the natural progression of time just leads to raids being conducted when NA people are offline. That being said, they are powerful on all their servers so it is probably a huge task for someone to take on. You'd probably get more bites if you offered a huge bounty. 

On 5/17/2017 at 1:57 PM, bulldog1986 said:

Congrats, welcome to PvP, you already screwed yourself by having your steam attached to your forum profile and not a 123 or , :)

LOL I Had 123 come at me im not scared bro Im done with the 123 poop. I was just recently raided its fine I got so much stuff ;D Iv changed my steam name so many times LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Parth311 please just stop. You just posted a sob story about how ur tribe leader stole all your stuff and you needed help, you were literally crying about some rex he took from you. I need to you take about 5 minutes and just grow up. Its ARK, the fact that u have to pretend and flex so much bravado really means you have none.

Archived