WILL OFFICIAL SERVER BE WIPED???

Khatzaenyia

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Volcano637 said:

I think you have to tag him. I'll try it

@Jostabeere

I realized there's no way some arrogant people will see both sides of a coin or try to be logical. They have their opinion, see it as a fact and roll with it. You can't defeat a wall of stupidity.

When you get called useless because you post the only answer that helps people, aka support, because only they can help with major issues, or some people make poop up that's not true to sound more credible and seem to know better than you where and for long long you play the game, you lose faith in humanity and roll with it. Some people are just more  simple minded than others and have no clue about things like different opinions or logic. Or straightout insult you because you have a different opinion you can back up instead insulting the other side.

You know my opinion on this topic, and you know that I disagree with your opinion, and why. You can quote my earlier replies to you on this topic since you made it like...10 times already or to people who are, in my opinion pretty worthless in a discussion, because all they can do is insulting, and I stay away from this thread since a big amount of posters are on my ignore list anyway.

Is this good enough?

Just now, Jostabeere said:

I realized there's no way some arrogant people will see both sides of a coin or try to be logical. They have their opinion, see it as a fact and roll with it. You can't defeat a wall of stupidity.

When you get called useless because you post the only answer that helps people, aka support, because only they can help with major issues, or some people make poop up that's not true to sound more credible and seem to know better than you where and for long long you play the game, you lose faith in humanity and roll with it. Some people are just more  simple minded than others and have no clue about things like different opinions or logic. Or straightout insult you because you have a different opinion you can back up instead insulting the other side.

You know my opinion on this topic, and you know that I disagree with your opinion, and why. You can quote my earlier replies to you on this topic since you made it like...10 times already or to people who are, in my opinion pretty worthless in a discussion, because all they can do is insulting, and I stay away from this thread since a big amount of posters are on my ignore list anyway.

Is this good enough?

tl;dr

1 minute ago, Jostabeere said:

Is this good enough?

Very well said jost. And yes I have learned how insulting and rude this girl can be

10 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

God, you again? 

And psychotic? Lol ok dude

I was just going to say something like that, you seem to be stirring this thread up enough trying to get reactions and hoping that the thread gets deleted as a result.

I know your type, lol you are the underdogs but still manage to sway some things in your favor (or enough that you think you gain some advantage) through scheming and manipulation.  Hence your strong need for an official wipe.  All those wrongs will become right!! It will be bliss for you won't it mate haha

Just now, DeningWei said:

I was just going to say something like that, you seem to be stirring this thread up enough trying to get reactions and hoping that the thread gets deleted as a result.

I know your type, lol you are the underdogs but still manage to sway some things in your favor (or enough that you think you gain some advantage) through scheming and manipulation.  Hence your strong need for an official wipe.  All those wrongs will become right!! It will be bliss for you won't it mate haha

The universe has a way of bringing back the balance ?

2 minutes ago, DeningWei said:

And the thread did go from no replies to almost 7 pages in less than an hour so yes I do tend to get results.

6 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

Is this good enough?

Is there an answer out there in the universe? or r they just gonna beat around the bush and reward us with more stupid content no one wants

3 minutes ago, Jballs2213 said:

5 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

Is this good enough?

No. Say something useful. Don't just worship devs. Devs are human. And you believe them to be infallible gods. Contribute, or say nothing. Get lost, Unofficial PVE player. You have no place in Official PVE or PVP threads.

3 minutes ago, Jballs2213 said:

AND HERE WE GO!

The sad thing is, that he doesn't care about the fact that I played on Official PvE for over a year and still play on an Official PvP from times to times. Explained that multiple times. Only thing left is ignore and shake my head at the ignorance and stupid unrelated claims.

• GP locked this topic

Archived