Pending meat wipe?

DarylJG

Pending meat wipe?

Theres rumors going about that with the most recent update, the meat is getting completely wiped from the servers? Is this true? What will happen to our rexes and quetzals were raising? 

I mean, im a two man tribe and both work full time... what if im not on for the update? Ill lose days of raising, let alone the hours of hand feeding.

If this is true, could someone give me a link for information?

it could be a possibility if there are still remnants of a past glitch. there was a time when meat eggs and most other stackable perishables could be split with preserving salt to double timers. if people did it long enough, the timer became infinite.

but as far as rumors go, this is the first i've seen of it.

16 hours ago, SugaWatahPurple said:

it could be a possibility if there are still remnants of a past glitch. there was a time when meat eggs and most other stackable perishables could be split with preserving salt to double timers. if people did it long enough, the timer became infinite.

but as far as rumors go, this is the first i've seen of it.

Its been patched now, along with the clamp, and since the timers get reset in the obi, there is no place to hide them, I know after the initial patch, people found a way to infinite it again, but since then I have heard nothing. So the devs would have no reason to do this since their clamps eliminate any infinite meat anyways.

10 minutes ago, bulldog1986 said:

Its been patched now, along with the clamp, and since the timers get reset in the obi, there is no place to hide them, I know after the initial patch, people found a way to infinite it again, but since then I have heard nothing. So the devs would have no reason to do this since their clamps eliminate any infinite meat anyways.

I can confirm that clamps do not eliminate Infinite Meat, so there might be *some* validity to these rumors, but I doubt they'd do something so drastic without any warning. 

Archived