BEST Looking Mutations in Ark

TimTheSurvivor

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AshtoAshes said:

just wow. are u on PC? do u do trades and sales?

Im on pc pve but I only trade basic mutations (one color zone kinda thing). I dont share my more precious ones because I like to keep them unique to me and I know the forums make colors common :) ty though! Maybe one day Ill give neutered ones out  :Jerblove: 

Ive been trying to get really good argent stats now that theyre viable again and I can finally use them; this colors only like level 120 atm haha

38 minutes ago, Nonokas said:

All your argent mutations are amazing, Nina! :x

These are our black pteras, I love them! :D Now Im looking for pteras with red wings to try to combine them and see the result! :)

0SOyyoM.jpg

Like this :? 

UPJe676.jpg

I used to obsess over ptera mutations so I have hoards of them xD I love my all blacks too! :3 never bothered putting the black beak on this color combo though, I kinda like the blue beak with it

32 minutes ago, Nonokas said:

@Dracul, that squid is awesome. First time I see a mutation in a squid. Congrats! :D

Thanks! I'll try for more eventually but the very nature of mass hatching to try for mutations means they could pop up at any time, waking up every few hours on a weekday is murder. :Torpor: Wish I could pick up the eggs and hatch a larger wack of them on the weekend but once those puppies are laid they are stuck there.

On 2/10/2017 at 2:37 PM, TimTheSurvivor said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v9xn2W5qPko1Yj03nzBD23TLtnz147a2HHpFHp2Psv0/edit?usp=sharing

Has anyone had any crazy looking color mutations? This is my personal favorite out of the mutations I have.

My tribe has all kinds of crazy mutations. I just hatched a lvl 299 purple and yellow rex.I wish i had a picture of it to post but i forgot to screen shot it.

Archived