Red T-Rex- Mutation

Runado

Hello Fellow Survivors,

My tribe and I are wanting one of those bright red T-Rexs, however we hear you can only get them from breeding and it must be a mutation. I am not new to the game and have bred many many of rex's, I stopped playing about a year ago, came back about a month ago so all this mutation stuff is new to us. We have built up pretty quick with 10 or so high level 140+ rex's. 

How do we go about getting one of those pure bright red one? Are the mutations completely random? Would it help if we tamed a red rex? I've only seen 2 in our server but they are beautiful! 

EDIT: I forgot to mention I am not a noob, haha. I am not referring to the Alpha's. I know what those look like :-p. 

8 minutes ago, Runado said:

Hello Fellow Survivors,

My tribe and I are wanting one of those bright red T-Rexs, however we hear you can only get them from breeding and it must be a mutation. I am not new to the game and have bred many many of rex's, I stopped playing about a year ago, came back about a month ago so all this mutation stuff is new to us. We have built up pretty quick with 10 or so high level 140+ rex's. 

How do we go about getting one of those pure bright red one? Are the mutations completely random? Would it help if we tamed a red rex? I've only seen 2 in our server but they are beautiful! 

Thanks! 

Bright red rexes might be alphas.....those cannot be tamed unless you run up to them naked, spin around 3 times wave hello and then punch it!

Nah I'm only kidding....those cannot be tamed. They will eat your face right off. Mutations my friend can only be gotten from breeding. Sometimes you are lucky with the color. Sometimes the family tree shows mutations but it might just be a stat mutation. Gotta keep breeding the babies with the parents to get mutations

On 2/8/2017 at 8:41 AM, BigRed1227 said:

Bright red rexes might be alphas.....those cannot be tamed unless you run up to them naked, spin around 3 times wave hello and then punch it!

Nah I'm only kidding....those cannot be tamed. They will eat your face right off. Mutations my friend can only be gotten from breeding. Sometimes you are lucky with the color. Sometimes the family tree shows mutations but it might just be a stat mutation. Gotta keep breeding the babies with the parents to get mutations

Haha. Nah, I am not referring to Alpha Rexs. I am not a noob lol. They are bright red rex's that you get from breeding. 

Like this...

IMG_6b7dee15-564e-43fd-a004-b925a0446067-360x203.png

3 hours ago, Runado said:

Haha. Nah, I am not referring to Alpha Rexs. I am not a noob lol. They are bright red rex's that you get from breeding. 

Like this...

So I've been told by folks on my server who do a ton of breeding that what you need to do is introduce a red rex into your bloodline.  So even if it's only a low level tame one and then bring it in to mate with your high level Rex.  Once it's in the bloodline you have the possibility of hatching a bright red one.

Good luck!  

10 hours ago, Runado said:

Like this...

Hahaha nah man I was only joking. Actually worked with a noob on my server. Told the same thing over global and he did it and then cussed me out. But it was well worth it!

That's an amazing rex, but I have NEVER seen a red one b4

Breed mom's with sons, daughters with father's, if you get m&f twins, breed them together....then down the line...and right back up again. You will eventually get soemething

On 2/8/2017 at 8:28 AM, Runado said:

Hello Fellow Survivors,

EDIT: I forgot to mention I am not a noob, haha. I am not referring to the Alpha's. I 

Archived