giga solo tame Giga Tame Solo - Easy Solo Tame With 4x Metal Dinosaur Gateways

MrJonesDK

If you're struggling taming a Giga solo, then this is a video for you.

You don't need an quetzal.

You only need a Pteranodon and 4 metal dinosaur gateways to trap it.

After that the Giga is stuck and is pretty easy to knock down.

(Remember enough tranq arrows/narcotics etc.)

How much can be found on this site:

http://www.dododex.com/taming/giganotosaurus

hah, love it. I have solo tamed a number of gigas in the past. usually on my quetz and as the above poster said, getting them kind of stuck on a rock cliff and knocking them out. But I like this setup ;0 I can never seem to get a giga to follow me perfectly like that though. They end up veering off after another creature or lose interest after a few seconds.

38 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

I solo tamed more than 20 Giga and never use any metal gate technique. It is very dangerous for you and your petra,

Best way tranq a giga is make it stuck between rocks/cliff, and shoot from height.

By the way nice video.

Well, when I get them semi stuck in rocks, they always seems to find a way out, so I don't like to do it in that way.

One good thing is, that the next time it spawns at that mountain, I already have 3 gates places there.. Then I only need 1 gate for the tame :-)

16 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

hah, love it. I have solo tamed a number of gigas in the past. usually on my quetz and as the above poster said, getting them kind of stuck on a rock cliff and knocking them out. But I like this setup ;0 I can never seem to get a giga to follow me perfectly like that though. They end up veering off after another creature or lose interest after a few seconds.

Well, just keep your bird low to the ground. Land for a sek, if the giga loses interest. 

2 minutes ago, MrJonesDK said:

Well, when I get them semi stuck in rocks, they always seems to find a way out, so I don't like to do it in that way.

One good thing is, that the next time it spawns at that mountain, I already have 3 gates places there.. Then I only need 1 gate for the tame :-)

No hard feeling mate, 

What method you are suggesting is a year old, after beaver dam introduced in game, people setup 4 Behmoth metal gate trap at spawn point. Easy lure then and close the door, no need to demolish dino gateframe everytime.... :D 

1 hour ago, GEonWAR said:

No hard feeling mate, 

What method you are suggesting is a year old, after beaver dam introduced in game, people setup 4 Behmoth metal gate trap at spawn point. Easy lure then and close the door, no need to demolish dino gateframe everytime.... :D 

Ohh.. :-) The initial setup sounds a bit expensive, but I see your point :-)

Archived