Taste in music

ILuvTheAwesomeDevs

Hey guys just wanted to see people taste in music! My personal fav artist in Fall Out Boy, and sing is favourite record remix in make America psycho again, I also like hard dubstep/electronic! I want to hear your best song/ artists because I'm kinda running low on music! Anyway knock yourself out!

• Administrator

I grew up being a huge fan of Metallica, Led Zeppelin, The Doors and tons of other classic rock. I also went through a stage of loving Old School Hip Hop like Tupac, Early Dre and Snoop, then onto a huge fan of alt metal bands like A Perfect Circle and Disturbed. I also love mo town music, so now I'm I'm actually an adult I love all of those different types of genres, a lot. hehe. 

• 3 weeks later...

Dirty Heads, Matisyahu, Pepper, Sublime, Ballyhoo!, Bob Marley, Dispatch, Wild Child, Of Monsters and Men, Mumford and Sons, Lumineers, Cold War Kids, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Aer, Post Malone, Kid Cudi, Grouplove, Young the Giant, Cage the Elephant, Silversun Pickups, Vance Joy, alt-J, Bruno Mars, Jrouney, Earth, Wind & Fire, Mike Pinto, Chiddy Bang, Mac Miller, Lionel Richie... I could go on for a while.

There's a handful of songs I like in every genre, but those artists make up the majority of my playlists. I've got a soft spot for all kinds of reggae and folk/indie music.

Punk (Pennywise/Ignite/Early Green Day), Alternative (Rise Against), Metal (Disturbed/Walls of Jericho/Body Count/Metallica), Classic Rock (Queen/Alice Cooper), Folk (Dropkick Murphys/The Rumjacks/The Dubliners), Country (Johnny Cash/Hank Williams)... In the right mood I listen to Reggae and Rap as well, but only the older stuff like 2Pac and Bob Marley. Being in the mid 30s it's hard for me to find comparable new artists. And some of my favourite artists are still active, so I'm not running out of music! :)

Archived