Thus Ark Dies: "The chinese just hit 750 with 60 people."

Silk

I just got this report:  "The chinese just hit 750 with 60 people."

So essentially with 60 people, they own the server... (70 player cap).

Free reign to destroy everything by forcibly preventing others from logging in.

This is how Ark will end... history repeats itself from last year.

Now, I'm not saying that you, Wildcard, planned this as an indirect wipe before release.

But, this seems to be the beginning of a functional wipe whether intended or not.

Hopefully, you'll take this as feedback for changes that will allow people to actually play Ark and fight it out instead of just get wiped because a group controls who can actually get online.

Just now, OGCookies said:

Lol how do you know they are chinese? maybe japanese or vietn or thai?

The mass racism on this forum needs to stop weather they are destroying your stuff or not

It's not racism when players from those foreign countries (I won't be naming here) are well known in the gaming industry as a cancer, hence why the majority of gamemakers locks them to specific region servers (via IP), which Wildcard has constantly refused to do.

3 minutes ago, OGCookies said:

Lol how do you know they are chinese? maybe japanese or vietn or thai?

The mass racism on this forum needs to stop weather they are destroying your stuff or not

Maybe some people learn more then english, maybe they translate... Or maybe it's well known for a fact. Get your snowflake political correctness out of here.

Just now, Darkholis said:

It's not racism when players from those foreign countries (I won't be naming here) are well known in the gaming industry as a cancer, hence why the majority of gamemakers locks them to specific region servers (via IP), which Wildcard has constantly refused to do.

It is extremely racist and insulting  to assume all Asian people are Chinese. Not to mention you calling them a cancer is also extremely racist...........why it is so tolerated on here is baffling to me

2 minutes ago, OGCookies said:

It is extremely racist and insulting  to assume all Asian people are Chinese. Not to mention you calling them a cancer is also extremely racist...........why it is so tolerated on here is baffling to me

WE CAN SEE  THEIR STEAM PAGE. ffs. And the country they are from and what language are the names. Holy fck, what is wrong with you.

Just now, OGCookies said:

I never ever said once that all Asians where chineses, so stop putting words I never EVER said on these forums. So be careful with your words here mate.

Just now, TheSpirit said:

WE CAN SEE  THEIR STEAM PAGE. ffs. And the country they are from and what language are the names. Holy fck, what is wrong with you.

Posts labeled "the chinese" does not target a tribe or person it targets a race thus making it racist, go see the wizard of oz and get your brain then come back here to respond 

Just now, TheSpirit said:

Oh so chinese is a race now. Tell me more.

Race is the classification of humans into groups based on physical traits, ancestry, genetics or social relations, or the relations between them

not based on children playing a game being labeled as "the chinese" if you have a problem with a specific tribe or person, name it. do not call out an entire RACE  of people 

Archived