Roamer/Defensive Boat build?

runnbl3

Looking to roam the seas and live on my boat, problem is i dont have a design to fit atleast 2 ptera and be able to have protection if im not using them..

was looking around for a design and found https://imgur.com/TTAa6la

but i have no idea how does the "dino pen" looks, to hold the 2 ptera... how do u even fly it in and out without a dino gate or open walls? ( open walls are a nono, easy to get in and easy to snipe the ptera )

anyone have any ideas? Ty!

46 minutes ago, runnbl3 said:

sweet ty! add me on steam? http://steamcommunity.com/id/lightskript/

I'm on xbox lol. When It is done I shall get some pics for ya.

I wish I had it on PC, heck I wish I actually owned a PC.

Edited: I don't know when I'll be able to design it though. I still have to update my game to the latest version.

The server I am playing on is PVP-official, I currently hold the Alpha tribe. We have a small fleet of rafts like these, some have cannons, some have balistas. Only draw back to this PG server is there are no x plant bushes anywhere. No swamps, No mountain plants.

Normally these rafts would have X plants around the center turret/cannon/balista.

20161106220308_1.jpg

I wouldn't invest a ton of time on a boat. I would experiment. Build different boats and see how they work for you. YouTube it and get ideas but combine them with your knowledge. They confirmed a higher tier raft is coming so I would practice and get a build you like for that whenever it makes it into the game

We dominated the PG server we are on, currently no one can challenge use. We have Rockets/Turrets/Snipers Gold/Purple/Red gear. 

My tribe has no land base, we live entirely on the sea, We are known as Pirate's Life. We circle the island, and hit any base we see, take everything, put anyone people we find into cuffs and a cage raft and put them out to sea.  

If you want to come challenge us feel free. 25 days left.

Tamed sea monsters gaurd the underside. Megalodons, Mantas, Mosa, etc.

Archived