FACT: ARK reconfirms that human sucks.

iHEARTyou

44 minutes ago, epochdei said:

I like the HGTTG's stance on god; The Jatravartids of this faith believe that the Universe was sneezed out the Great Green Arkleseizure's nose.

Lol

Even so, the Jatravartids are actually Arkleseizure at their core. I'm not talking about their physical bodily cores, I'm talking about their dynamic core. This core is pure consciousness.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, epochdei said:

Speculation, Interesting though, like, what if the universe is gods body, he slipped and fell, and shattered into the universe.

He?

I find this to be one of the most popular misconceptions about it all. Is consciousness a he?

I rather like your description of the two final black holes before the merge into singularity. Perhaps one is like male energy and the other is like female. The singularity itself though is neither.

As far as the main world religions and spiritual paths are concerned, the way I see it is that none of them are 100% true, yet they all have truths. I can see how when combined they are like pieces of a puzzle. Kinda like this, Christ consciousness, Buddha nature, Shiva being, Mohammed mind, Science fact...or something like that. At the heart of all of it is to discover who we truly are and why we are here and most of all, to experience our Self.

Its just a word. Would you prefer I said "It", lets not get petty of minor words.

Saying, "hey guys" to a group of girls does not make me a misogynist and referring to got in the male, as a male, is wrong. (not that you implied this)

If i was a woman, I would probably refer to "it" as a she.

Personally, I think if one is talking about god, referring to him/her as "it" just does not seem right.

On 11/3/2016 at 10:41 AM, iHEARTyou said:

Think about it. Ark is a game where they throw you into an open world and let you do what you like. We can all live peacefully and help each other progress, yet on all the servers I've been to, PVE or PVP, people are fighting and destroying each other. This is our true nature. Lets face it, we all need Jesus. 

Agree or Disagree?

We need who?

On 11/2/2016 at 5:41 PM, iHEARTyou said:

Think about it. Ark is a game where they throw you into an open world and let you do what you like. We can all live peacefully and help each other progress, yet on all the servers I've been to, PVE or PVP, people are fighting and destroying each other. This is our true nature. Lets face it, we all need Jesus. 

Agree or Disagree?

That's true. I seen a village in a Promo for one of those Ark Expansions(I think it's was the one for the expansion that's going to let you play as animals), but in the game itself no such villages exist. 

Everyone wants to have their extravagant castle one the mountain, so and come out only to grief, kill, or ransack other players. lol

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 8:56 PM, epochdei said:

Perhaps, But perhaps not, maybe we are a reflection or an echo/reverberation of "god"

I like the HGTTG's stance on god; The Jatravartids of this faith believe that the Universe was sneezed out the Great Green Arkleseizure's nose.

I can't believe I just read all this stuff up to this point for you to just call us all a booger. :) 

The game is how your tribes make it. It's either cooperation, or it is a free for all of killing and stealing from others.

Such is the experiment set up by The Keepers of The Ark, those extraterrestrial scientist, as they study how humans interact with it's environment and each other as they study to see if we are worth saving from ourselves, or not.

Archived