Jump to content

Zorendier

Members
  • Content Count

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

Community Reputation

1 Gathering Thatch

About Zorendier

  • Rank
    Cloth Armor

Personal Information

  • XBOX Gamertag
    Zorendier

Recent Profile Visitors

2,214 profile views
  1. Personally, I think these awards should be based on sportsmanship as well as quality. Yes Wolf you have done some absolutely amazing builds, so much amazingness that I couldn't wait to see what you would do again. But, be that as it may, I have followed this crunch for over two years now and seen you win more than 80% of them. The other 20% that you have loss, you have always complained about your loss. I have seen nice people offer you advice when you question your loss and yet I have never seen you follow said advice. I cannot stand to watch your videos. You always put in a lot of instructions on how to watch them and then I have to read your signs cause you cant speak (which is fine, you don't have to share your voice or maybe you can't, nothing wrong with that) But you could make subtitles or title screens or use a computer generated voice, anything else really. There is not enough time to read your signs and I'm sorry pausing and unpausing just gets old. Then comes the horrible frames and lag in your videos...it just makes me get a headache. I think GP had it right, you could easily get repairs with your winnings. I happen to know for a fact people have offered new parts to you as well. But your pure arrogance and self entitlement in thinking you are the literal best ARK builder ever and declining all help, well I have been looking forward to the new talent here. It is a poor choice on your part to rely on these winning solely to pay your bills. The devs are not responsible for giving you a win just because you need to live off this money. Sorry mate. -Zee
  2. I enjoy each and every single one of your builds. I always scan through the submissions page on the chance that I miss something I really like. Keep up the great work!
  3. I’m just happy to see new names eneterint and winning. The summer and fall same person winning month after month got old. we can now see other ideas and talents that make us dream we were so good ourselves!
  4. Hey all, wasn't too hard. "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Griffin/Griffin_Character_BP.Griffin_Character_BP'"
  5. I can't cite my source but it is my understanding that in order for anything event wise or even content wise to be included on the center that is up to the creator of the map, wildcard will not make these choices. Of course this isn't said in any of these updates I want to say it was a tweet. Of course I possibly might be wrong. It is a bummer though.
  6. Yes i really want to see this post. Lots of saying things here. Just like high school or college, site your sources please!
  7. I successfully spawn, attacked, forcetamed and rode it. Within a few minutes of launch though. Might be bugged now.
  8. They are skins from killing the boss. Pretty nice looking actually
  9. I'd like clarification on this as well. I have two servers and I seen several posts about double loading and losing saved data when launching Ark + Scorched Earth. Don't want to modify until we know no ones going to get burned.
  10. Same post FYI twice in a row Sounds very frustrating but I believe short of uploading a cure Wyverns blood is the only antidote on SE.
  11. Hello.

    We are running this server for ARK: http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/10/385428458177374914/

    If you find this server being attractive to you - please contact me there in that thread.

    1. jordy5789q5

      jordy5789q5

      er was a update for ark but now everytime i start the game it crasht

    2. Zorendier

      Zorendier

      Do you launch Ark through steam or from Ark's own shortcut?

  12. Home for the day! Let's play ARK!

×
×
  • Create New...