PC Prim+ Patch Notes: Current (v1.3)

Itsr2ghgaming

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24.10.2016 at 3:24 PM, Tratorii said:

Also we still working on the miners boxes? i dont really wanna destroy 3 dozen lumber foundations to get my stone back. they are invisible and u cant get in them but someone has said if you destroy the building they are on u get the drop bag (too scared to test) But with the holiday thing going on i need all my metal to make ballistae to hopefully kill a dodorex x_x thanks!

UPDATE: if you destroy the floor the miners boxes are on a item bag will appear with all your mats in it. it does work i tested. and newly placed miners boxes disappear almost instantaneously .

That's great news, at least that way you get the mats out :)
I just wish we would've placed at least one of our completely filled miners boxes on a foundation :/ No idea how to get those mats back.

But I'm really grateful for the Tuder Bar, which I can finally build und place!

@Wicked1 My loading times are only half as long as before, it took me about 2 minutes to load prim+.

Fermenting barrels - not sure they are working as intended.

When you put malt + [item] + water = the [item] is consumed properly and the water is consumed properly.  However, the WATER CONTAINER is consumed as well.  The malt is actually left behind and isn't consumed at all, except by the spoil timer.

I am pretty sure it was never the intention to NOT consume the malt...nor was it the intention to consume the water container.

On 10/24/2016 at 9:24 AM, Tratorii said:

@ltsr2ghgaming

Checked a couple things out on the kibble side. Kibble can all be made but only in the cooking pot for the newerish dino's , Tapejara, Archaeopteryx, Pelagornis,Compy, ect ect. not in the cauldron. mostly stuff that uses fish meat.

it is also working as it should tested it on archae's and diplocaulus. BUT before diplodocus kibble worked to tame pelagornis's before the patch so i have not had a chance to test if the compy kibble works as advertised.

Also we still working on the miners boxes? i dont really wanna destroy 3 dozen lumber foundations to get my stone back. they are invisible and u cant get in them but someone has said if you destroy the building they are on u get the drop bag (too scared to test) But with the holiday thing going on i need all my metal to make ballistae to hopefully kill a dodorex x_x thanks!

UPDATE: if you destroy the floor the miners boxes are on a item bag will appear with all your mats in it. it does work i tested. and newly placed miners boxes disappear almost instantaneously .

Yes, ive talked to Ced about the miner boxes he is aware.,, Ill let you know if i get more of an idea when a fix will be released.

On 10/25/2016 at 2:28 PM, TemplarOfRage said:

So..hmm. How about them brick walls? It's maddening how the walls themselves are like half the width, but every other brick wall structure (door frame, window frame, sloped wall R & L) are the original width. Building looks like such a hodgepodge of crap. At least he didn't do what he did a few months ago when he simultaneously broke the storage sheds & made 2 foot high gaps between every layer of brickwalls. lol Count your blessings I guess xD 

Yes i know :( . In 1.4 that will be fixed! ;) 

On 10/23/2016 at 6:12 PM, Grimm said:

From what I have read, the loading times have nothing to do with Prim+ itself, but more with the fact it is a "total conversion" DLC.  I believe it has something to do with affecting the base game.   @Itsr2ghgaming would you happen to be able to confirm this for them?

Yup confirmed its all Total Conversions :) 

On 10/24/2016 at 5:42 PM, Wicked1 said:

thus there is no way to get rid of longer loading times?....disapointing...i really hoped it be workable....:(

Actually, there is. They have been slowly improving the loading times for Total Conversions as they go. The overall times have been slowly going down. One way to reduce the times a little bit on your end is to load Ark and then wait for a bit on the loading screen instead of immediately logging into a server (usually 5 minutes or so). That reduces the amount of things that Ark has to do at once, and seems to load the Total Conversion faster.

For the long term, the way that Primitive Plus will end up loading faster is to prove that it is something that players want. Survival of the Fittest is in the process of being included into the base game, and is no longer going to be a Total Conversion. If we can demonstrate to WC that Primitive Plus is in high demand, and can show that it is a viable draw to the game, they will likely add it as an integrated component to the game. A lot of it is a cost/rewards ratio. Is it worth the time and money to add Primitive Plus into the game?

You can already see a case for this based off of the sales for Scorched Earth. People ate up the new content, which is primarily drawn from Primitive Plus. They will likely continue to add Primitive Plus content into the main game or various new Ark maps. Eventually, it'll just be easier to fully integrate it into the game. We just need to continue show how popular it is, and WC will notice. ;)

2 hours ago, TemplarOfRage said:

@Itsr2ghgaming Thanks for the response bud. Any idea if this fix will auto-correct structures that were placed while this glitch is on-going? Ie. is there a chance of my structures losing their walls entirely due to the fix, or should I be comfortable building out of brick in the meantime until 1.4?

I dont know about that sorry, ill make a statement letting you guys know later when i have more information.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2016 at 11:38 AM, Vamperion said:

@Itsr2ghgaming Any word yet on even a bug fix for prim+? A few friends have rented a server and haven't been using it for a while cause building projects are on hold.. Starting to feel like a city worker here. :P

Ced mentioned on Twitter that he is shooting for having 1.4 ready by patch 251 on November 23rd.

5 hours ago, sven0zilla said:

Does anybody knwo the possible release date for Patch 1.4?

If you look at the post above yours, you'll see @Akule posted a reply from complexminded from a question I had asked him in regards to 1.4.   As far as we know, that's all we've got right now.   @Itsr2ghgaming can confirm this next time he's on here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/12/2016 at 6:45 PM, Ark247uk said:

So much for November 23rd and no responses atall... makes u wonder if people are still working on it if it's gonna be dropped or if something big is about to happen like everything working and new stuffxD:D9_9:ph34r:

Probably working on the console fixes. There seems to be a lot of those. I hope this hasnt been dropped.

On 11/16/2016 at 9:14 AM, Grimm said:

If you look at the post above yours, you'll see @Akule posted a reply from complexminded from a question I had asked him in regards to 1.4.   As far as we know, that's all we've got right now.   @Itsr2ghgaming can confirm this next time he's on here.

1.4 and 1.5 will be combined coming out late December. This is due to Cedric being busy with Mod Liason work and he has recently had a death in his family that he had to leave town for and go home to his family. 1.4 will contain new structures meshes and textures that will fix alot of snapping issues and 1.5 will have new things :P;) 

On 12/11/2016 at 2:01 PM, Sorrelon said:

Megalosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus saddles aren't in  primitive plus, I hope they'll be added in the next patch. Actually, I'd rather wait for a bit longer for 1.4 and have them release it after the next patch, so that they'd add saddles for dinos in the next patch as well.

Next update they will be added.

On 12/10/2016 at 7:26 AM, Tombs said:

Probably working on the console fixes. There seems to be a lot of those. I hope this hasnt been dropped.

Primitive+ is not dropped and isn't going to ever. Cedric has been busy with Mod Liason work as he does other stuff than Prim+ and he recently had a death in the family so 1.4 and 1.5 will  be combined that will be releasing in late December sorry for the absence on the forums i have been busy as well. Also Primitive Plus release on PS4! :) 

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived