The Griffin.... Please, yes, when?

madfretter

im 100% certain we will get a Phoenix, ive seen the youtube videos of people checking out the model in the dev kit (I think).  so im pretty excited to forgo the use of Argy's forever, the infamous flying chicken...

but I haven't seen any mention of a Griffin?  any official mention, or just hearsay?

Furthermore, with the eventual inclusion of the Phoenix, I fear a Griffin might fall into more of an Island category, rather than S.E. desert setting.. or rather like if they release another DLC that is kind of a grasslands/high mountains type I would expect to be a Griffin biome....

but all that said, I would pay another 20$ for the Griffin ALONE.

17 hours ago, leftharted said:

im 100% certain we will get a Phoenix, ive seen the youtube videos of people checking out the model in the dev kit (I think).  so im pretty excited to forgo the use of Argy's forever, the infamous flying chicken...

but I haven't seen any mention of a Griffin?  any official mention, or just hearsay?

Furthermore, with the eventual inclusion of the Phoenix, I fear a Griffin might fall into more of an Island category, rather than S.E. desert setting.. or rather like if they release another DLC that is kind of a grasslands/high mountains type I would expect to be a Griffin biome....

20 bucks would be well spent to get that caving beast..... Imagine running a cave with a lion, getting to the bottom, grabbing the loot and FLYING out.... I'd pay more than 20....lol

17 hours ago, leftharted said:

Griffin was umm mentioned in a Community Q&A where someone asked if we would get them. In fact Scorpio was the one to ask^ If you don't wanna copy the link and such it is a gif of Harry Potter flying on the back of the griffin in Prisoner of Azkaban(Prly spelled that wrong but I'm not a big HP fan anyways :P

Survivor, Scorpio asks “So now that scorched earth has finally unveiled mythical creatures, will we get griffins? Because I think it would be cool to have an argentavis/sabertooth hybrid and perhaps they can live in the games canyons renamed "griffin canyons"”

The real question is, after watching this scene a few dozen times 
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/a62e74b3-6642-42cb-9136-3ca8c54e4073/38d57d00-4cfd-45c7-849b-f0a668c1527b.gif, how could I not??!

On Friday, October 07, 2016 at 8:07 AM, UDGxKnight said:

Griffin was umm mentioned in a Community Q&A where someone asked if we would get them. In fact Scorpio was the one to ask^ If you don't wanna copy the link and such it is a gif of Harry Potter flying on the back of the griffin in Prisoner of Azkaban(Prly spelled that wrong but I'm not a big HP fan anyways :P

Survivor, Scorpio asks “So now that scorched earth has finally unveiled mythical creatures, will we get griffins? Because I think it would be cool to have an argentavis/sabertooth hybrid and perhaps they can live in the games canyons renamed "griffin canyons"”

Also at the end of the link the devs say "how could I not??!" I know it's hard to see as I missed it the first time reading it, also thnx for linking it for me lol

14 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Also at the end of the link the devs say "how could I not??!" I know it's hard to see as I missed it the first time reading it, also thnx for linking it for me lol

No problem lol. I just figured since I was already there looking at it I might as well :P really excited that they did say they wanted though 

Archived