Best DLC I've ever bought

Jaywall

I have to say that with how cheap the main game is even though there's thousands of hours of content and they keep adding more, I'm glad we have an early chance to help further support the growth of this game. This just blew my mind and stretched into new territory, not just dinos anymore, who knows what the future DLC will hold. Combining the full game with this DLC, I still payed less than a full priced game and something tells me I'm not going to quit playing anytime soon, thanks wildcard! Fantastic game!

3 hours ago, Jaywall said:

I have to say that with how cheap the main game is even though there's thousands of hours of content and they keep adding more, I'm glad we have an early chance to help further support the growth of this game. This just blew my mind and stretched into new territory, not just dinos anymore, who knows what the future DLC will hold. Combining the full game with this DLC, I still payed less than a full priced game and something tells me I'm not going to quit playing anytime soon, thanks wildcard! Fantastic game!

1: The main game is cheap because it is in Early Access (Game Preview on Xbox One) and in Alpha status.

2: Most developers would never even DREAM about releasing paid DLC for a game in Alpha status.

The main game will be sold at full price once they officially release it.

We are nothing but paying Alpha testers.

To top it all off, they're not even going to wipe the servers clean when the game officially release. Meaning that those who buy the game at full price will have paid more than we did, to experience less. I say experience less, because most of them will never even get out of the spawn zones, let alone be left to build and tame dinos at their own pace with their friends due to the sickening amount of griefers running around on all the official servers, ruining the experience for everyone, both on the PC as well as on the Xbox One.

Xbox Owners also have to buy a 2nd Xbox One if they want their own servers to play on. Now, there are rumours that we also might have to buy a 3rd Xbox One if we want to give our communities a chance to fully utilize the DLC elements such as transfers between worlds etc.

6 hours ago, MeSDatGeek said:

1: The main game is cheap because it is in Early Access (Game Preview on Xbox One) and in Alpha status.

2: Most developers would never even DREAM about releasing paid DLC for a game in Alpha status.

To top it all off, they're not even going to wipe the servers clean when the game officially release. Meaning that those who buy the game at full price will have paid more than we did, to experience less. I say experience less, because most of them will never even get out of the spawn zones, let alone be left to build and tame dinos at their own pace with their friends due to the sickening amount of griefers running around on all the official servers, ruining the experience for everyone, both on the PC as well as on the Xbox One.

Xbox Owners also have to buy a 2nd Xbox One if they want their own servers to play on. Now, there are rumours that we also might have to buy a 3rd Xbox One if we want to give our communities a chance to fully utilize the DLC elements such as transfers between worlds etc.

Hi  I understand some of the community is upset and I largely disagree with that notion. I don't think this post is for you. To my understanding there are already plenty of complaint threads. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a game so much. And since I payed $20 for ark, I won't be paying any more money at full release. These things take time, and I've already gotten my money's worth.

8 hours ago, MeSDatGeek said:

Haha, there's always one! 

I completely agree OP, the DLC is so much fun! Played pretty much non stop all weekend, and already feel like I got my money's worth! 

17 minutes ago, NebraskARK said:

Haha, there's always one! 

I completely agree OP, the DLC is so much fun! Played pretty much non stop all weekend, and already feel like I got my money's worth! 

Right? My fiancé's sister is dropping by today to play with us so I'm making a ton of clay, God bless Chemistry stations.

Archived