Spotlight: Procoptodon, and New Years Eve Ball!

Jen

3 Xbox One Uses. Brothers playing ARK together from Australia. first off I would just like to say thank you guys for the awesome game. We love ARK. Great graphics. Great gameplay. Great community. But now for the problems #1 no Australians servers, #2 Please implement a rule that people who are already established on a server take full priority over any new players to that server. People who have quite literally spent days of their lives base building and tribe building and training multiple dinosaurs shouldn't have to be blocked out by people who don't have a thing built or have contributed nothing to the server. Please fix these issues guys.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2015 at 9:21 AM, Nerevar said:

Will we need to open the ball or to stand next to it or just being logged on the server will suffice? Ill be able to log in but as i will probably do the countdown with my familly and friends i wont be able to stand next to the ball. Still i love those events, keep on the good work. :D

I call bullpoop because I was logged in and I didn't get poop.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:14 PM, Dustin1 said:

need larger servers on Xbox one 300+ servers and still can't get in a game 

dido...been trying for almost 2 hours and server 400 isn't even full and can't get in, don't know what the prob is but its pissing me off that it every day I have to go through 3-6 hours of trying to get in, to finally play for a couple hours, would like to get in and play for 8 but most of my Tim is taken up trying to get in, rediculous

I've been finding mine between frozen fang and frozen tooth about 30/50. (PC) I would like to add that it took me a few runs clearing out all the               other Animals in this area to get some to start spawning in.

Edited by Scooby_Dooby_Doo
Edited for more Information

• Jerryn locked this topic