ASA: Singleplayer Autosave still not working after month of people reporting

In ASA Singleplayer the Autosave Function is not working. Also there are no backups.

My Savegame got corrupted and i couldnt do a roleback cause there wasnt any autosaves and even the Default Anit Corruption Backup was corrupted. i lost 10 real days of progress and had to start over.
Can you please Fix the Autosave and add an option to autobackup the savegame every hour.

I see people Complaining the autosave dont work since month and nothing happens.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MADxHAWK said:

In ASA Singleplayer the Autosave Function is not working. Also there are no backups.

My Savegame got corrupted and i couldnt do a roleback cause there wasnt any autosaves and even the Default Anit Corruption Backup was corrupted. i lost 10 real days of progress and had to start over.
Can you please Fix the Autosave and add an option to autobackup the savegame every hour.

I see people Complaining the autosave dont work since month and nothing happens.

Losing progress, or even the idea of losing progress is devestating for motivation. But does your autosave really not work? Corruption can always happen. It seems to me your autosave is fine. Things just got corrupted. 

I have a shortcut to the Ark Save folder on my destop. Every time I start up Ark, I just go in there Make a Copy of the Save folder and start the game. Its a 10 second standard action I make, and it open up my ability to go back to previous save-game versions. Also to be able to go back to save-games which would have not yet have newer mods etc...

Things like this are actually in the Ark, A broken Game - Manual. But its obvious you didnt read it...

Edited by SunsetErosion
  • Facepalm 2