Lost my things

I need help my stone foundation has been auto decayed I’m online nearly every hour everyday it had my tek gen with all my element placed inside I’ve only not been on today and it’s auto decayed I don’t have enough resorses enough animals to run another 2 bosses to gain the element back how do I go on about this as I’m not stuck with x3 active and can’t do much to anywhere 

2 hours ago, markieboi89 said:

I need help my stone foundation has been auto decayed I’m online nearly every hour everyday it had my tek gen with all my element placed inside I’ve only not been on today and it’s auto decayed I don’t have enough resorses enough animals to run another 2 bosses to gain the element back how do I go on about this as I’m not stuck with x3 active and can’t do much to anywhere 

If you're on official servers, submit a ticket, there's nothing anyone on the forums can do to help you with this.

If you're on single-player you can spawn in replacements, or if you're on a private server you might be able to get the server administrator to spawn stuff in for you.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, markieboi89 said:

Assuming it works the same way on ASA as it did on ASE; lone foundations decay after 12 hours.