Is Movement speed Useful in Ark Aberration?

14 minutes ago, ZeroFusionDrift said:

So my brother is telling me that leveling movement speed and then putting levels in other stats is useful than simply balancing stats, while I think otherwise. Is it true what he says?

Leveling movement speed is the only thing you should do. Life is about moving forward, do this as fast as possible... Its 2024, everything has to go faster... Speed shouldnt even be written down as "speed", its better written as sped, i mean its faster to type so you gotta do it...

Edit:
What do you mean? Character movement speed? Tames movement speed? 
Plans for Aberration? Luring Reapers, scouting the surface? 
Surviving a Gascloud or Mooshroom cloud, is done by having some HP...
Getting around in Radiation zone is usally not done on foot, so why invest in toons mevement speed...

Edited by SunsetErosion

2 hours ago, ZeroFusionDrift said:

So my brother is telling me that leveling movement speed and then putting levels in other stats is useful than simply balancing stats, while I think otherwise. Is it true what he says?

It depends on how you play the game.

Some people like lots of movement speed, some people like lots of health, some people like lots of carry weight. Heck, there are even some people who like to add points to melee damage because they think it's fun to fight hand-to-hand. If you play PvE then there is no right answer, the only answer that matters is the answer that feels right to you.

If you're playing PvP then the answer is a little different. Lots of people pump up their speed stat to make it harder to shoot or hit them. If you've ever tried to hit someone with 60 levels in speed you'd see how much it can help.

But for PvE, the answer is whatever makes you happy.