remove fertilize egg glow! the glow drops my FPS to 1-2 FPS with 300 eggs

ughhhhh

Suggestion

6 replies to this server topic

On 3/3/2024 at 8:04 PM, ughhhhh said:

remove fertilize egg glow! the glow drops my FPS to 1-2 FPS with 300 eggs

sounds like if you want to do 300 eggs u need a better rig. I can hatch that many and my fps is fine. ( I don't normally hatch that many at once since ase but I have a couple times in asa  just for fun.)  I like the radiation glow personally. it keeps us warm at night. 🥰

I am NOT trying to be mean here. just a statement of fact that it doesn't lag me at all.

On 3/11/2024 at 8:11 AM, Gam3Th3rapy said:

sounds like if you want to do 300 eggs u need a better rig. I can hatch that many and my fps is fine. ( I don't normally hatch that many at once since ase but I have a couple times in asa  just for fun.)  I like the radiation glow personally. it keeps us warm at night. 🥰

I am NOT trying to be mean here. just a statement of fact that it doesn't lag me at all.

if you dont cook 300 eggs at once then how are you mutation breeding? thats a matter of fact. have you ever try looking directly at the drop eggs to see what the timer is? thats a matter of fact.

this is not a rig issue. 4070 super gpu still loses tons of fps when you have to check the timer of the eggs you drop. you obviously do not mutation breed.