Best way to take down alpha rockwell prime?

9 hours ago, Lagonbreezey said:

So my game crashed when teleporting to the alpha overseer so I just decided to go on to genesis 2, and as usual I'm planning on doing the boss on alpha and all I know about alpha rockwell prime is that the hardest part is getting above 10 fps

We just did it a couple of weeks ago on Gamma using 5 players, 1 yuty and 19 shadowmanes.

The yuty was breed from two random Lvl 150 yuty's that we tamed. It is not necessary to do a whole breading program for an awesome yuty. The only reason we did the breeding is that we wanted the benefits of imprinting.

Our shadowmanes were good, but not great, the bred stats were:

HP = 38 levels

Stam = 26 levels

Melee = 36 levels

Then we let them accumulate XP for a few days and put 25 levels in to Health for all of them (health matters a lot more than damage in this fight).

Also, they were all fully imprinted because we use the nanny in S+ that automatically imprints them as they mature. If you're on an Official server or you have non-imprinted shadowmanes then you're going to need better stats.

At the end of our fight we had all shadowmanes alive and the worst one was at 25% health. We have no plans to try Alpha, we're done with Gen2, but if I was going to breed shadowmanes for alpha I would try to have a breeding line that ends up with 40+ HP, and then let them accumulate enough XP that I could put 35 levels in Health after they matured. Again, this assumes that yours are imprinted. Even for tames that no one is riding the benfits of imprinting make a big difference.

17 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

We just did it a couple of weeks ago on Gamma using 5 players, 1 yuty and 19 shadowmanes.

The yuty was breed from two random Lvl 150 yuty's that we tamed. It is not necessary to do a whole breading program for an awesome yuty. The only reason we did the breeding is that we wanted the benefits of imprinting.

Our shadowmanes were good, but not great, the bred stats were:

HP = 38 levels

Stam = 26 levels

Melee = 36 levels

Then we let them accumulate XP for a few days and put 25 levels in to Health for all of them (health matters a lot more than damage in this fight).

Also, they were all fully imprinted because we use the nanny in S+ that automatically imprints them as they mature. If you're on an Official server or you have non-imprinted shadowmanes then you're going to need better stats.

At the end of our fight we had all shadowmanes alive and the worst one was at 25% health. We have no plans to try Alpha, we're done with Gen2, but if I was going to breed shadowmanes for alpha I would try to have a breeding line that ends up with 40+ HP, and then let them accumulate enough XP that I could put 35 levels in Health after they matured. Again, this assumes that yours are imprinted. Even for tames that no one is riding the benfits of imprinting make a big difference.

I'm on singleplayer so damage was kinda covered for me either way, but I'll probably throw reapers in the mix because they're really easy to get on this map and their health is very good

12 hours ago, Lagonbreezey said:

I'm on singleplayer so damage was kinda covered for me either way, but I'll probably throw reapers in the mix because they're really easy to get on this map and their health is very good

I'd be surprised if reapers are allowed in that fight, but if you can get them in that could be pretty cool.