Love Ascended is Live!

StudioWildcard

Love_Ascended.png

ASA_LoveAscended.jpg

Download in full resolution

Can you feel the love in the air? Love Ascended is set to sweep ARK survivors off their feet with an array of enchanting new treats and delights. This love-filled event, celebrating Valentine's Day, kicks off on Today, February 13, 2024, and will continue to spread joy and affection until Tuesday, February 20, 2024, on Official Servers.  

event_dates_EA.png

• Starts on Tuesday, February 13, 2024, at 10:00am PST
  • Ends on Tuesday, February 20, 2024, 10:00am PST

event_rates_EA.png

• PVP/PVE: 2x Harvesting, Taming, Experience, and Breeding
  • Small Tribes: 5x Harvesting, Taming, and Experience + 4.5x Breeding
  • ARKpocalypse: 5x Harvesting, Taming, Experience, and Breeding

event_creatures_EA.png

• Love Bugs *new*
  • Vday Coel 

*Event-specific recipes are now on the Smithy instead of the Cooking Pot

event_items_EA.png

• Valentine’s Fishing Rod *new*
  • Love Bug Hearts *new*
  • Festive Dino Candy
  • Box o' Chocolates (Now also reduce mating cooldown by 20% of current time remaining)

event_skins_EA.png

• Bear Hug Swimsuit
  • Odd Couple Swimsuit
  • Sauropod Heart Swimsuit
  • Cupid Couture Bottom Skin
  • Cupid Couture Top Skin
  • Halo Headband Skin
  • Heart-shaped Sunglasses Skin
  • Heart Spring Hat
  • Cuddle Rex Sweater
  • Bow & Eros Skin
  • Heart-shaped Shield Skin
  • Teddy Bear Grenade Skin
  • Love Shackles Skin
  • Heart Spring Hat *new*
  • Cuddle Rex Sweater *new*
  • Love-Bed *new*

event_emotes_EA.png

• Flirty Emote
  • Heart Emote
  • Self Hug Emote

event_colors_EA.png

• Jade
  • PineGreen
  • SpruceGreen
  • LeafGreen
  • Dino Light Blue
  • WyvernBlue0
  • PowderBlue
  • Glacial
  • DarkViolet
  • DarkLavender
  • MediumLavender
  • Lavender
  • Dino Light Red
  • Dino Light Purple
  • LightPink
  • Magenta
  • DeepPink
  • Red
  • Dark Red
  • DragonFire
  • Dark Magenta
  • Dino Albino
  • NearWhite
  • Cream

LA_singleplaynondedi.png

• From the Main Menu, select the mod tab.
  • Search for Love Ascended in the ARK Mod list and Install it. Mod ID: 927084
  • After it's installed, go back to your game setup screen and select 'Mod Settings'
  • You will see Love Ascended and any other mods you've downloaded in 'Available Mods'
  • Select Love Ascended and activate it.

LA_unofficial.png

• If you would like to enable Love Ascended on your private servers, please the mod ID to your server command-line launch arguments (-mods=927084). No other changes should be necessary to activate the event.
  • Note:
    • For unofficial servers, if you enable the mod and remove it before we have migrated the NEW skins and unlockables for Love Ascended to the base game files, then your players will lose those items. Please ensure that if you enable the event, you leave it enabled until we have had a chance to migrate the new content.

View full article

why 4 hrs event delay and the fake date in your text?

What happened with the invisible dragon?

What happened with the 50-50 coords Bug?

What about the "save" button bug ..."fixed"...

the ps5 dedicated storage bug...

Or what about the no-support for characters lost during transfers or lost in the ascension cave?

Some of these are bugs from 8 years ago in the "new game"

Fix at least 1 and improve communication in the next patch or fake comunitty crunch.

Spoiler

Nice Love event

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

How stupid can you be. You act like you are doing something nice giving 3x for the weekend because of so many delays in transfers, just to turn around and make the week long event 2x. I'm done can't keep supporting a bunch of scummy devs.

Also when has a holiday event ever been 2x? 

Edited by Muffman31
  • Like 3

Honestly, if the community manager is reading this, you need to go to W/C and ask why they decided 2x rates on PvE would be fine, was 4.5 hours late, and said nothing - however, you were quick to announce paid mods and launch official servers for them!

Never had you had 2x for Love Evolved, and because of your own mistakes, you bumped it to 3x at the weekend. Makes complete sense. Never in my life have I seen a business so out of touch with a community. 

I'm calling it now, this game is a sinking ship, along with Ark 2. It's a slap in the face to people who sink so much time into it, including modders making content that won't get the recognition they deserve because you're pushing your community into a corner. 

Edited by DevJMD
  • Thanks 1

C est une honte 

beaucoup de bug pour le même jeu, 44€ c est du vol avec une incompétence totale … 

x2 et non x3 

nous faisons des tickets car nous avons de très gros bug je suis supprimé tous les jours de ma tribu quand je me connecte et vous clôturez les tickets en disant que vous avez autre chose à faire et que vous vous occupez des tricheurs … c est un manque de respect total ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the event, am a bit sad it's not 3 x like usual Valentines event and what happened to the chibis? Would've loved Pair o Saurus and maybe New Chibi Love Bug...

Just also remembered the Tutu, shield, bow and arrow, glasses, wings and halo?

Edit just spotted the skins.. but the requirements to make ? Wow, where are the box of chocs and the dino candies? hope its not only got through fishing cos at least on our server, all the lakes have been built on! No otters, no beaver, and no fish

Edited by MibsXX
  • Like 2

I've no-lifed this game since it released on Playstation. I have never been this disappointed in the choice of rates. The event is cut short a week less than usual, it is then delayed by 4 hours, then you give us lower rates than a weekend event. The rates should be 3x at a minimum, and 4x because we deserve it due to the problems previously listed. This is very frustrating to say the least.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ferchi said:

why 4 hrs event delay and the fake date in your text?

What happened with the invisible dragon?

What happened with the 50-50 coords Bug?

What about the "save" button bug ..."fixed"...

the ps5 dedicated storage bug...

Or what about the no-support for characters lost during transfers or lost in the ascension cave?

Some of these are bugs from 8 years ago in the "new game"

Fix at least 1 and improve communication in the next patch or fake comunitty crunch.

Reveal hidden contents

Nice Love event

No chibis this sucks 

• Facepalm 1

I personally am a bit upset about the fact that so much has been made of this game being Cross Play!  Play with your friends on XBox and Playstation... and yet the events are not available Cross Play...

First - you limit us to ONE server provider for the game if we want to have it hosted.  Not even the top server provider, just one of many.

Second - You talk about Cross Play, and then make XBox users wait almost a month past when the game came out to play, and Playstation users even longer.

Third - You promote these big events, but they are not cross play compatible when they go live.  If this was the first event you were doing, I would have a little bit more grace, but this is the THIRD major event you are doing, and you couldn't have the Cross Play compatibility ready to go when the Event Mod went live.

This is absolute crap.  Utter, complete, total crap.  We got this game because our whole family loved playined ASE so much, but we only had two computers and my daughter couldn't join in on the XBox.  Then ASA, and we can join in on the XBox.  Now, I am forced to pay over double for a server that is easily 3 times as big as I need (I have 26 seats on my server, and only use, at most, 8. )  I had to leave the server provider I had been with for a long time because they were not allowed to host ASA, and now, after all my players are getting hyped about the newest event, I have to go back and tell them the same thing I have to tell them over and over and over.

WILDCARD SCREWED US.... AGAIN!

• Like 2