Speed up the Equus

Scheneighnay

Suggestion

3 replies to this server topic

2 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

On the flip side, they're much more equipped to handle a pack of Raptors than other terrestrial transport mounts like the Female Megaloceros, Iguanodon, or the Gallimimus. This is without mentioning the other useful features it has. 

The Equus doesn't need it all.

Female megaloceros just needs some utility in general.

The iguanodon's inability to defend itself despite the dossier indicating otherwise also needs to be looked at separately.

Gallimimus can outrun anything on the Island already, which isn't what I'm asking for the Equus to do.

On 1/16/2024 at 11:01 AM, Scheneighnay said:

Female megaloceros just needs some utility in general.

The iguanodon's inability to defend itself despite the dossier indicating otherwise also needs to be looked at separately.

Gallimimus can outrun anything on the Island already, which isn't what I'm asking for the Equus to do.

That's the point. The Equus isn't quite as fast as these mounts, but it has the stats and abilities to handle itself in situations where the others can't. Female Megaloceros or Gallimimus will basically never win a fight by themselves, and the Iguanodon struggles but can manage, whereas Equus can pretty handily manage a majority of fights. That's without mentioning its got good stats, a KO kick that can end fights early and be used as a tame assistant, and usefulness as a mobile crafting station. The only situation I can ever really see an Equus speed buff being necessary is on Aberration because Aberrant Raptors still have that stupid pounce attack.