Can't Join Server

Bygone

I first purchased ASA a few days after it came out and had no issue joining servers. Since then I have rented my own unofficial server from Nitrado which was also working fine and I had no issue connecting.

Recently though from around the 12th of December I am unable to connect to ANY server my own or the official ASA ones. The only way I am able to play is on my own on a single player game. Anytime I try to connect to any server I am greeted with a lost connection to host error....

Is there an on going issue with servers as this is becoming very disheartening. And I am considering just unistalling the game and requesting a refund.

I have tried numerous things to try and fix this error including, uninstalling and re-installing the game, removing all mods and restarting game, constantly restarting game and all the usual fixes that are recommended . 

Does anyone know a fix... 

No fixes as of yet, its not an issue regarding you it seems to happen to everyone using cloud gaming and since it's ASE and only a very specific player base there is no telling when they will fix this.

I've attempted cloud gaming with multiple devices and it always ends up with the "could not retreive adress" error. When I tried with my xbox it works fine. It's not related with network nor device.

Bump. Same issue across the board for all of us on Game Pass Cloud Gaming I believe. Issue started Wednesday evening.

Update: Xbox Support told me that anyone gaming this issue should report it as an outage through the Xbox Services Status page here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Edited by TANKtr0n

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Can't Join Server