Tribe has had 3 dinos vanish with no trace

IAmMalazan

If it's ASA, there's a dino tracker now where you can select a tame, click "show POI", and it'll put a marker over it if it's on your HUD.

I just had a chalicotherium vanish the instant it grew into an adult, so I used the tracker to see that it clipped completely underground. To solve this, I left render distance (went 1km away to be sure), came back, and watched the POI launch into the air and land back on the ground, where I could then see the chalicotherium.

However I'm very certain this will kill your megalodon if that works, and it's also what's killing other water dinos when people fast travel to them. But it does dislodge land dinos.

16 hours ago, IAmMalazan said:

My tribe has had three dinos just vanish without a trace, they don't show up in the tame log but tribe log shows we tamed them. The latest lose was a 186 megalodon that was just gone when we logged on. Anybody have a idea is going on?

They probably got eaten by the mesh auto-detection. You might be able to get them back if you submit a ticket to support.