people killing the island

munch017

I would like to say I like what Wildcard did  to the Island but i dont like what players are doing to it !!   I play on server 5001  and the island is pillar off or has foundation on 85% of the map .  you cant tame a castoroides or spino's because people built on the spawn points .   another problem people are blocking caves with there dino's .   It makes it hard to get dino's in or out .  I have 2 dino's stuck in 2 caves because players are blocking the caves .  Last thing for new players joining  the server people tell them to goto another server and some tribes  pillar off the new players base before they could get started playing .   I  have made a few  tickets about my tames being stuck in caves but Wildcard dose nothing about it !!!   

We are told to follow CoC  but there is one problem  Wildcard dose not enforce the CoC  . If you want proof just come to server 5001 . lol

The problem is WC only released one map so before we had all the toxic wanna be "PVPer" diluted among a dozen maps so life was okay and you would run into one of this fortnite loving oxygen stealing immature nuisances rarely.... but now with the one map the concentration is high we are running in to groups of these Pillar Champs... the toxic player should start to thin once more maps are available

Having survived 6+ years on official island pve...this sounds like business as usual sadly. Like SgtChop said, that kind of toxic BS isn't as bad when there's a lot of different maps to spread players around in, but the whole 'pillar 90% of the map' has always happened on official and WC almost never does anything about it *unless* you can prove someone is deliberately trying to block you into your base. In those cases I've seen them remove pillars or if someone's deliberately pillared resources/important dino spawn points, but someone pillaring so they can claim a huge swath of land? Chances are good they won't do a thing. 'First come first served' and all that. It's why I haven't stepped a foot on official servers this go-round (if you even *can* get onto an official server), and I'm sticking to unofficial/single player. Most good unofficial servers have rules in place about that kind of selfish stupidity and actually enforce it.