I've been overly critical about Ark, but wow

Eskwyre

So, I've been pretty negative about some of the things that WC have done in the past so I thought I'd share my early thoughts on ASA.

OH. MY. GOD.

The game is beautiful! And the opening soundtrack is just incredible. Hopefully the quality runs through the entire experience but credit where credit is due, I've literally sat in the menu for a good 15 minutes appreciating the music and looking forward to catching up with old friends again.

Hopefully this is the start of the redemption Ark deserves 🤞

It's really too bad the game's launch came with bugs and Nitrado issues. The visuals are nice, and there's a lot of smaller details that make the game better. Improvements to the building system, better egg and poop collection, and simpler distribution of water and power all are nice. I'm also thrilled that I can build a massive base and I don't have to wait 5 minutes for it to render in.

Those things aren't going to be worth the price to everybody, but I have no problem paying a few bucks to get them. If only we could get the worst of the bugs fixed.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Eskwyre said:

So, I've been pretty negative about some of the things that WC have done in the past so I thought I'd share my early thoughts on ASA.

OH. MY. GOD.

The game is beautiful! And the opening soundtrack is just incredible. Hopefully the quality runs through the entire experience but credit where credit is due, I've literally sat in the menu for a good 15 minutes appreciating the music and looking forward to catching up with old friends again.

Hopefully this is the start of the redemption Ark deserves 🤞

Be nice if all a game needed was pretty graphics and didnt have to actually...you know.... work.