Disappearing Dinos

cdowney45

Is anyone having issues where they tame something and it disappears and is no longer listed in your tame list?

My tribe tamed a giga on an official console only PVP server, had to fight off another tribe to get the tame, got it back to our base where it got stuck on our base. We figured we would deal with it the next morning, but when we got on it was nowhere to be found. It no longer showed up on our tame list in the UI it also was not killed as there was no mention of it in tribe log after it tamed. Is there a way to report this to the devs and maybe get a replacement or are we just SOL?

25 minutes ago, cdowney45 said:

Is anyone having issues where they tame something and it disappears and is no longer listed in your tame list?

My tribe tamed a giga on an official console only PVP server, had to fight off another tribe to get the tame, got it back to our base where it got stuck on our base. We figured we would deal with it the next morning, but when we got on it was nowhere to be found. It no longer showed up on our tame list in the UI it also was not killed as there was no mention of it in tribe log after it tamed. Is there a way to report this to the devs and maybe get a replacement or are we just SOL?

I’m not 100% certain but it sounds like maybe there was a rollback. Thats been an issue or so I’ve heard.

I was on single player and I KOd a zino right by my base, tossed some kibble in and went to do some stuff (also gave it some narcs) and then when I came back it was gone. I didnt find anything about it in my log and it was not walking around so I dont think it stood up. I have heard some tames are being ported to 50, 50 so you might check there for your giga.

I reported a similar issue. I am playing single player/non-dedicated with a friend and we tamed a couple dinos at different times. We uploaded them at the Obi because we were really far from home base. We removed them from the Obi that was closest to the base then walked them back. They we there until I shut down for the night and restarted the next afternoon. The taming is listed in the Logs but nothing about the disappearance. I lost good saddles that I equipped them with and I even breed some of them and I still have the offspring. I figured this was an Obi glitch but maybe not.

Yeah my tames are vanishing and few of my friends have experience this as well.

Back history: myself & friends are on the Xbox ASA with private server from Nitrado. Whenever the server does it's 24 hour reset there's a random dino that'll disappear. So for me in a three day cycle I've lost x4 argues, x1 anky, x1 phioma, x1 beever, x1 bronto; the day 1 & 2 was x1 argy each, the other tames were all lost on day 3.

Just like everyone here they all do not show up in the tames list and no record entry of the tame dying or uploaded in the tribe log. This bug is very game breaking and it's hard to keep tames out while doing various projects with that possible fear of loosing them. I can't leave my good tames out and neither my resource generating tames. I enjoy ASE for months and I do enjoy the quality of life changes in ASA but this game breaking bug is killing my enjoyment, I don't see myself playing for long if this bug persists.