XBOX UI seems worse in every way than with ASE. Am I wrong?

Melcreif

I love Ark and I rarely complain but this UI is bad and it makes me sad and annoyed. Easy transferring items from one place to another is gone, you can do a quick transfer from your inventory to another, but not easily the other way around. The curser is pretty clunky and seems tailor made for PC. Can anyone point to any improvements at all over ASE? I'm not seeing any. The menu system for changing anything is super clunky with needing to hit right trigger to select. I can go on an on this just seems like a major step back with the UI in my opinion but I'd love to hear other peoples thoughts. 

6 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

The transfer all with left bumper is hosed and useless.

Using the right trigger to move stacks of items and make radial menu selections is actually quicker than ASE, once you get used to it. 

I rarely use the curser. It's good for somethings. 

I would say when hitting orbital drops it was so much faster to land, grab the loot and fly away was massively faster in ASE. I've found the fastest way to grab loot now is to use the right bumper, transfer my crap to the drop and then back again. Do you think you could actually use the system you mentioned faster for this purpose or just standard transfers?