Small Tribes Question…

xAMPx

Some buddies and I got wiped on a regular server in like 2 days lol. But the worst part is that it was by a tribe of like 40 people… Since we’ll never compete with that, curious as to what everyone’s experience has been like on Small Tribes servers? I heard people just go in and team up anyways just without the technical “alliance”. 

are the Small Tribes servers worth a go? Or is it just a sneakier place for the mega tribes to strategize?

Yea if ur okay with building and having no expectations of getting into the late game then play it .... have no life..... if you like the game cool because its a good game at base value.... but it would be smart to prioritize other things infront of it...... you can get skilled at the game and its not gonna mean ur gonna be able to survive there are problems with a lot of spots in my opinion.... the island as a map is pretty mediocre i would look into the pearl caves.... those are your best bet as a small tribe ur probably gonna have to deal with some setbacks when it comes to grinding .... later on the maps do get better in my opinion... even though a lot of base spots r easily exploited for raids..... when it comes to smaller tribes... bigger tribes more active tribes can literally build anywhere and be good as long as someone does not use cheats on them ....