Nitrado transfer to official

outlawspirit

Hello, Was wondering if I get a Nitrado server. Can I transfer from the Nitrado server to offical servers and back? I dont want to use any mods, cheats or anything on nitrado I want it just like official but with a password to get in.  Yet you can only buy 1 map each.  so i would rather be on the island and transfer and play with other ppl on other official maps when they come out.   Or am I stuck with just the island if I buy Nitrado?

Yeah, but in ASE  I could transfer from official to Nitrado and back,  seems there were official Nitrado servers as well where ppl couldnt use cheats. wasnt sure if there was this now. It did happen I transferred all the time. but if its only 1 map you have to pay invididually for now theres no point in getting nitrado

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, outlawspirit said:

Yeah, but in ASE  I could transfer from official to Nitrado and back,  seems there were official Nitrado servers as well where ppl couldnt use cheats. wasnt sure if there was this now. It did happen I transferred all the time. but if its only 1 map you have to pay invididually for now theres no point in getting nitrado

All official servers on ASA (and previously on ASE) are Nitrado servers. You have never been able to transfer between official and unofficial.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 9:22 AM, outlawspirit said:

Please demonstrate how to do this !