Doctorcocktor

Suggestion

Here’s my idea for a Beelzebufo(frog) tlc. To start off buffs. The beelzebufo should have the hydration buff like the sarcosucus( idk how to spell it ). Another thing that should change is it should have a chargeable jump(hold jump button)the more you hold it the higher you go. The second thing I would like to talk about is the beelzebufo’s looks. The beelzebufo had bony/hard scales on its back and head and everywhere else had smooth skin also the frog just looks ugly. Another thing the frog should be able to do is carry its young because idk we see some frogs doing that in real life so it would be cool but only for short distances. Another feature it could have is swallowing small creatures whole such as micro raptors. Those pesky little annoying things. I know some of these Seem dumb but just some ideas if the devs do a fox tell me what you think and what you think should be added.

4 replies to this server topic

On 11/26/2023 at 12:03 PM, aikkam said:

the appearance of almost all the creatures in ARK do not resemble the real ones in the slightest, starting from the most well-known animals up to the most niche ones. In my opinion it's very sad as what could be done much better 

I am gonna be 100% serious with you here. Unless you were alive 65+ million years ago we will never TRULY know what most of these creatures actually looked like. All we can do is infer. Continuing on from that, there is in universe lore and reasoning as to why the ARK's creatures do not resemble their real life counterparts in most cases, and it is because the ARKs have modified the DNA of the creatures to fit specific niches or they are actually new species in general. 

Now onto the topic at hand. Frog could use a model update yes, I would even go as far to say maybe even a size increase just to make sense how full sized humans are able to ride it. Hydration buff and/or the Megatherium bug buff are a must as well. 

Edited by UDGxKnight
  • Thanks 1