Community Crunch 386: Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

9 minutes ago, neutr0n said:

A lot of text and nothing said. Why are you betraying playstation users so hard? 1 week since last crunch and again no date. Not shooting against PC or Xbox here, but the PS5 is the most sold console and probably your biggest fan base and you let us down like nothing

They can't help that PS has a lot of checks they have to go through to get "verified" before launching. You can blame Sony for that. It isn't on them.

Also PC is their largest fanbase. Both Xbox and PS players need to quit trying to act like they're the largest portion of their fanbase lol.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 2

So what happened to being more transparent about everything? These crunches are just like before. they really feel like an after thought or something someone threw together quickly. 

I think we all were expecting more. Honestly some info on the Xbox release, such as size of the download and roughly time of day we can download it, would have been nice to see. 

It really feels like we keep hearing you all say "we will give more info, more transparency!" and instead we get Community Crunches with nothing. 

We the community wait all week hoping for just a smidge of info and once again just disappointment. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Rapadura said:

Nothing about price and pre download on Xbox :/ 

Price has been listed many times - USD $44.99 with an early release price of $39.99. Likely won't be available for pre-download since you can't preorder it at all. Supposed to be slated for next Tuesday if everything stays on track from CC 385.

Has there been any movement on the Animated Series launch?  I know it's being privately funded by the creators, and not WC, but everyone kind of assumed that it's launch was going to be timed with ASA or Ark2, but nothing so far.  I hope it didn't get completely shelved.

Seriously, the storyline is about the only thing this company has done right with this game.

1 hour ago, StudioWildcard said:

To our Playstation Survivors, we’re urgently working with our partners and look forward to sharing a launch date as soon as we're able!

Sounds like Grove Street dropped the ball.

Oh and question co owner if WC had interview and said all code rewritten. 

Animals falling through ceilings ASE then to fall through ground ASE. Crossbow not reloading ASE. Getting off animals and glitch into them.

So lied with yeah new code or if old code should know fixes as already fixed most.

2 weeks and official servers already at max Dino capicity Dino limit at 100. I just don't get new tech but we can't improve on old game except graphical enhancements. 

Trailer shows baby argys has anyone seen any? Or more misleading like 4 player split screen.

I loved ASE and can't wait for ASA but your Public relations really sux to be fair.

Screenshot_20231111-153632.png

• Like 1

After waiting for days, is this the update? Do you think your fixes are good? Extremely poor, with a bunch of bugs not fixed. The Chinese UI is very small, and the 5800X3D+4090 only achieves 40 FPS at 4k resolution. Many other issues have been mentioned by others. You owe us players an apology. Don't present it as if you've done a lot with that cheerful tone; you haven't. Mimicking an ARK game and still ending up like this, you're just terrible.