Exo mek in ASA

Dinorancher

As I understand it on asa you can now pick up structures, similiar to how adjusted unofficials allowed you too in ASE.  So where does that leave the exo mek when Gen 2 drops eventually. I mean that was the main prize for being able to drive it.  It was a good reward tbh after plodding through the missions and killing the final boss. But now it seems like its going to be a bit pointless. I know it can act as a knock off replicator but thats not really that special.

I mean it can also pick up vaults and other storage item without dropping what is inside and it is still better and easier to pick up structures than my hand due to it having more range and also like you said it is able to be cryopoded replicator on the go and also when you are riding most creatures won’t react to you and you can explore underwater without anything attacking you to me it is still really worth it also i think it has 20k weight and weight reduction on certain items.

Edited by ello788

4 hours ago, ello788 said:

I mean it can also pick up vaults and other storage item without dropping what is inside and it is still better and easier to pick up structures than my hand due to it having more range and also like you said a it is a cryopod able replicator on the go and also when you are riding most creatures won’t react to you and you can explore underwater without anything attacking you to me it is still really worth it also i think it has 20k weight and weight reduction on certain items.

I see you've picked up all the periods.