ASA - Hiding Loot Chests / Mortar & Pestles

Charlie12345

In ASE we were able to sink foundations to hide mortar and pestles in stone foundations.  We could also put down small chests and cover them with stone foundations.  I spent 5 years playing ark in this way.  No turrets just hidden bases.   Tried these on ASA and it doesnt seem possible.  Anyone found a good way of protecting your stuff by hiding it (rather than protecting it with turrets, etc)?  Even hiding small chests underwater isnt great as people can lower the foliage right down.

3 hours ago, Charlie12345 said:

In ASE we were able to sink foundations to hide mortar and pestles in stone foundations.  We could also put down small chests and cover them with stone foundations.  I spent 5 years playing ark in this way.  No turrets just hidden bases.   Tried these on ASA and it doesnt seem possible.  Anyone found a good way of protecting your stuff by hiding it (rather than protecting it with turrets, etc)?  Even hiding small chests underwater isnt great as people can lower the foliage right down.

PC ark pvp is trash. Your last sentence says it all. Underwater boxes have been my go to stash spots on playstation for years. Never had one get raided.

Edited by St1ckyBandit

On 11/4/2023 at 6:20 PM, Charlie12345 said:

Giving that type of suggestion publicly means letting the "enemies" who would know what they were looking for know, so I doubt that anyone wants to expose their tricks (for me you could be "someone who asks on purpose to discover other people's tricks" ;) ) .

However I won't be able to do PVP due to time constraints RL, I want to give you a hint about a simple trick even if it's not 100% safe: a raft can hide a box under the mesh of the beach shore...