Is there a way for me to go under the mesh to retrieve my dodos?

Peteed1

Kinda wondering since I now have 3 dodos I picked up and double tapped F to throw since they grew up as babies half inside the stone foundations. When I threw them the 3 dodos went through the walls and through the mesh and I can see thier names and even get them to follow me but they won't follow me up back on top.

So yeah wondered if where was a way I could go underground and pick them up to carry them back up? Not sure what commands there are that could let me do this.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Penguin73 said:

That's a tough one if you can't see them. You could try to whistle them to follow and see if they can get out. Try a whip or grappling hook maybe. Otherwise it's not likely. I wouldn't try to go through the mesh for a dodo.

It's mainly because I can't stand seeing thier names and levels under the ground lol OCD type thing lol. Tried making them follow and they just ran in circles under me. I know ASE had commands you can type in to fly and the like so I thought maybe there was some in ASA I could use to fly down and pick them up. 

13 hours ago, Peteed1 said:

It's mainly because I can't stand seeing thier names and levels under the ground lol OCD type thing lol. Tried making them follow and they just ran in circles under me. I know ASE had commands you can type in to fly and the like so I thought maybe there was some in ASA I could use to fly down and pick them up. 

In old days when dinos where under mesh you could try to let them follow you to water, then they would swim up. Dont know if it would work now tho, but might worth a try. If you are on official server you cant use cheat codes since you`ll get banned for it. 

If you in SP can try use Ghost command, just dont forget to use cheat walk afterwards. 

Edited by CatInFire
  • Like 1