ORP Servers

Rashawn

Suggestion

280 replies to this server topic

On 6/1/2024 at 8:11 PM, aikkam said:

managing to involve as many people as possible is the only possible way, according to what the moderators of this forum have reported that WC thinks there are few people who want it if you want to go and see in the last messages of the discussion twin to ours on hardcore there are the messages of our moderators where they report the thoughts of wc 

Organizing a mass message in discord to WC devs about ORP servers Join and share around the invite so we can get as many on as possible for one big message to call out the devs dollie seems to be the one who's most against it https://discord.com/invite/HqwDNXaH one mass message of a lot ofbpeople will get us heard and not banned

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TeRyn said:

@dollie @complexminded Bring our PvP ORP servers back to the official network and redo/re-add these tweeks that never worked when you applied them.  v245.0 * Offline Raid Protection mode now disables PIN Locking, and Structures in Caves no longer get ORP

Perfect like this yes ! Very good idea to make build in cave with no ORP 👌

2 hours ago, aikkam said:

pvp orp is not a main mode only because it was never given the chance to be. many players don't even know it exists and most problems could be solved with very little effort 

I don't understand why you can't give at least a coherent answer about ORP PVP servers? The developers closed such servers in ARK:SE, offered to buy a remaster, which will have all the same, but only better, but did not return those servers, on which many people played. We do not demand immediate reopening of these servers, we just want some information about it. Because at the moment, I and many other players who played on ORP PVP servers can not find a place in the game and are in a waiting mode.

17 minutes ago, OrpPVPenjoyer said:

Most of my gaming hours of over 4000hours is in PVP ORP server, i could not play any other server for obvious reasons. Im not mega tribe enjoyer and i do not have interest/time to be online 24/7. ORP is a must !!

Same. My friend dont buy the game if we dont have orp server.