Join Failed Error

TeamSoup

I just get this error. I can't join any servers and I haven't been able to play at all. The discord links to a broken page that won't let me create a support ticket so here I am. 

I tried updating my drivers and restarting my PC, closing everything but steam, turning settings to low - and nothing has worked. My SO can join servers no problem. HELP!

This pops up on every server I click on.

20231026013707_1.jpg

If you are having issues connecting from the in-game browser:

1) Acquire the server IP and port you wish to join. (This can be had from one of those long-winded Join Failed windows; I haven't bothered checking Battlemetrics yet)

2) Go into a single-player game and open the console command line ( ` key by default -- that weird one next to the 1 on a QWERTY board).

3) Do open SERVERIP:PORT, with SERVERIP and PORT replaced by the relevant server IP and port and hit Enter. Worked for me, might for you? Here's hoping. Good luck!

57 minutes ago, Xepom said:

If you are having issues connecting from the in-game browser:

1) Acquire the server IP and port you wish to join. (This can be had from one of those long-winded Join Failed windows; I haven't bothered checking Battlemetrics yet)

2) Go into a single-player game and open the console command line ( ` key by default -- that weird one next to the 1 on a QWERTY board).

3) Do open SERVERIP:PORT, with SERVERIP and PORT replaced by the relevant server IP and port and hit Enter. Worked for me, might for you? Here's hoping. Good luck!

Can u send a video writing that thing? sounds so hard to me

This error occurs when you want to join a server which does not correspond to your region, I don't know if it is a filter or what but it is like that, the rest that only gives a full error is because it is full... there are few servers and a lot people... I think they should have forced disconnections more often or put more servers... besides the servers go down all the time (at least the ones I have)

Same issue here. I have purchased my own Nitrado server for me and a couple friends. I have the IP, entered it into Steam: went to steam library > view (top left) > game servers > favorites > add new server, entered the IP, and tells me that no server can be found at that address. Kinda sucks, but I'm a hardcore ARK lover so we just made non-ded work for now, and I can transfer the data to the Nitrado once it works. If anyone has this issue as well or has the fix/news on it, please message me.

I found a solution to the problem and wrote it above. at the moment it's the developer's fault and the only way to fix it is to follow this instruction.

1) Remember the ip:port of the server that shows you the error, it is written there. Example - "5.62.119.11:7781".

2) Enter the single player game, click on the "`" symbol to open the console and enter the command "open 5.62.119.11:7781". You should be connected to the server after that

On 10/27/2023 at 7:25 PM, Xepom said:

I found a solution to the problem and wrote it above. at the moment it's the developer's fault and the only way to fix it is to follow this instruction.

1) Remember the ip:port of the server that shows you the error, it is written there. Example - "5.62.119.11:7781".

2) Enter the single player game, click on the "`" symbol to open the console and enter the command "open 5.62.119.11:7781". You should be connected to the server after that

does not work...
Not been able to get on since last night, i do hope this is the main issue they are trying to fix as if this will not be fixed by morning i will ask for refund for this ****

THIS poop WORKED ITS NO CAP i got inn ty ty ty ty ty . he is saying to

start single player game

press ~ aka tillda this will open the command console youll see at the bottom of your screen

then if you get the error code that giant one you dig the ip out of it

then in the command console type "open  IP;7777"

then it will join the offcial server from the single player world

TY TY TY SO much

On 10/28/2023 at 6:25 AM, Xepom said:

I did this and then I got a fatal error, low level access violation? 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Join Failed Error
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic