Please save the quetzals, nerve cryo pods

Strikeron

Suggestion

Since the cryopod got released it was a big quality of life improvement for cases as breeding. But it made the great and majestic quetzal completely useless.

My suggestion is to reduce the charge of the cryopods dramaticly so that is only lasts in the range of a tek generator

Kind regards

Edited by Strikeron

10 replies to this server topic

On 10/4/2023 at 5:47 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

I'd give anything just to have its speed bumped even just a tiny bit. At least make it usable. 

Yeah a speed buff makes sense, it may be huge but that doesnt mean it has to be extremely slow. I know Jurassic World may not be the best example, but the one in Dominion caught up to a plane 

• Volunteer Moderator
52 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

Disagree with the cryopod suggestion, maybe the quetzal could use some kind of small buff. Not a full TLC but some other utility?

I'd give anything just to have its speed bumped even just a tiny bit. At least make it usable. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Strikeron said:

They look slowly but they are faster than an argy. Did you ever make a race between quetzals and argis? On the Island only Pteras and tapejaras are faster than quetzals

You may be thinking of wild. While it could be wrong. The wiki has these tamed speeds listed:

Argi -> sprint flying speed: 1350

Quetz -> sprint flying speed: 950

Argi is a little over 42% faster while sprinting. 

Edited by Joebl0w13

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, UDGxKnight said:

Yeah a speed buff makes sense, it may be huge but that doesnt mean it has to be extremely slow. I know Jurassic World may not be the best example, but the one in Dominion caught up to a plane 

It just needs a touch. It's pretty unusable as it is now. Unless you are moving something around the base.