Community Crunch 376: Community Creature Winner, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

4 hours ago, TyranntX said:

Curious about how we are going to transfer this creature over to other ARKS seeing as usually Aquatics don't play very nice with either the Obelisks or the TEK Transmitter. (Yes I know you can force them to spawn naturally by editing game files, but what about us Console players? I doubt the relevant mods will be up and running on say one of the Center's release

It remains for you to use the cryoball first xD that work.  Since they were available, there was no problem with the transfer.  And anyway, the transfer is always turned off at the beginning, and you need a Boss for the transmitter.  Know that it will take a few weeks (months)  before you reach Lv and so on.

• Haha 3

But what about single player saves for console? Renting servers is not an option for everyone and I've put too much work into building, taming, and breeding to let you scum-sucking, money-grubbing diseased leeches take it all away with no way to save it

Or what about the animated series? Haven't heard about that in months. Did it get thrown aside too?

• Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1

Also Also! this tames main shtick is submarine saddle. A nice replacement for the Megachelon (base turtle) Because the Turtles not coming with us to ARK2. HOWEVER!! Neither will "Submarine saddles" It wont fit in a TEKless world of ARK2. While the Hermit Crab was all natural BB. Justice for the Hermit Crab!!!! lol

5 hours ago, Kyarno89 said:

So it's a transport and explorer beast...
I seem to recall the spider for the Aber vote being similar, yet we got that chicken f*cker.
This is why I quit ark. 
If it's big or good at damage it will win.

100% facts. Justice for the Hermit Crab!!!

and I remember the SE vote. there was a Chameleon and a Chameleon that looked like a T-rex... T-rex with Chameleon eyes was in 2nd place while the actual Chameleon (full on Chameleon with the togue and wall climbing and everything!) and it wasnt even top 10. no one seems to want variety nor are they keeping the future of ARK 2 in mind. like a Submarine Saddle? there's not gonna be no TEK in Ark2. so this creatures big sell wont be in the larger project. just another fish.... sad man. sad sight truly.  JUSTICE FOR THE HERMIT CRAB!!!!

• Facepalm 1

So u really plan on starting a new Classic season snail games ????
After how u cheated hacked meshed duped aimbotted , did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to all tribes and just banned ur way through an entire season...............

NO ONE WILL PLAY CLASSIC LOL...
Tea u must be braindead to think u can start a new season after all the poop u just did previous season.

And what about ASA ??? u said oktober but now u release a new classic season with 1 month to go? 
So that means ASA will be even more delayed...

No one is gonna play vs Tea or Not Pistole.
Admins cheating their way through an entire season banning all they cant beat while CLEARLY hacking all the time , duping aimbotting meshing esp ect u name it they got it. 

Everything snail games does is just wrong and not how u are soposed to treat a community

Edited by Darkcarlo
  • Like 3

A cheetah nearly won the centre vote! How can you even defend such a travesty. I'm so glad the shasta n crab came to the rescue. My faith in humanity hang by a thread aswell as this communities ability to use logic. Ps I hope they scrap the submarine saddle idea, just to teach you all a lesson aha as if implement that is even realisticly possible. Come on now children... Time to grow up

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Honestly, scummy as can be to be at this point and to have NOTHING to show us.

I’m going to buy an XBSX and ASA based off of what? Better looking stone picks and higher walls? 

F. You could not have done this worse if you had purposely tried to sink it. I fear greatly for the future of this game and am leaning towards you being bought out as the only viable solution. 

Again, the worst communication possible. You didn’t even attempt to sell your own game….

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, Cockneysaywaa said:

A cheetah nearly won the centre vote! How can you even defend such a travesty. I'm so glad the shasta n crab came to the rescue. My faith in humanity hang by a thread aswell as this communities ability to use logic. Ps I hope they scrap the submarine saddle idea, just to teach you all a lesson aha as if implement that is even realisticly possible. Come on now children... Time to grow up

A Cheetah has great utility. Another water tame will join the rest of the water tames that never get used……I’ll certainly never have any desire to tame this.

Edited by Voidtoker
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, Alferdo said:

I don't dislike shastasaurus but I think Mesoparapylocheles was much better

I hope that in the next votes he will win.

If you think about it, it happened perfectly, the center was the best map for the Shastasaurus being a giant ocean creature it needed a giant vast ocean but the the giant hermit crab mesoparapylocheles can go on many maps with water and I agree with you I believe it will win on one of those with enough support, I really really like it too 

9 hours ago, GatorGamer869 said:

I agree, but I just think that the Shast won't be the most useful thing in the center, not because it doesn't fit with the map, but because apart from artifacts, there isn't much to do in the ocean, so unless Wildcard re-works the center's oceans to be more interesting like the one on genesis, something like the crab or the nothosaurus which could go on land would be much better. I mean, what's the point in having a giant submarine when there isn't anywhere for you to bring you tames?

We can always vote for the giant hermit crab and nothosaurus on another map with an ocean

9 hours ago, Arambourgiania said:

I was really hoping for the giant hermit crab, but I'm sure I'll like whatever Wildcard does with Shastasaurus. The final result could have been worse in my opinion.

Let’s vote for the giant hermit crab on lost island or another map with an ocean, what do you think?

Edited by RebelKevin94

8 hours ago, Romuluas said:

I was wishing for the Miracinonyx and/or Hermit Crab to win, but I'm fine with this too. At least more than I was with the Yi Qi (or Yi Ling as it's called) I do hope these 2 respectably win the next votes along with Maevia winning the Extinction vote as the Miracinonyx, Hermit Crab and Maevia are three of (some of) the best creature vote designs by far!

Can't wait to see the next vote!

We definitely didn’t need cat Jesus mircinonyx on a vast ocean map like the center tho, there’s other great maps for it

8 hours ago, Romuluas said:

They've already announced that they will add a new real world creature onto EACH SUSEQUENT MAP. Meaning both community and Cannon maps, whether or not they will be votes is a different question. But taking the fact that they have done 4 creature votes so far leads me to believe they will do one for all of them even Lost Island and Fjordur.

That is correct 

9 hours ago, GatorGamer869 said:

I agree, I think that the hermit crab had one of the most detailed and impressive submissions of any dino I have seen for a while and it needs to redeem itself. I do also think that the next/last vote will be Valguero because lost isles just got the Rhyniognatha added to it, fjordur is the newest map and probably won't have a vote, crystal isles is a bit random and 'unique' so 1 creature might not fit it, the genesis's are, well, dare I explain? and extiction has the same problem as crystal isles, 1 creature wouldn't fully suit the map.

Each and every map will have a creature vote besides the island, the rhyniognatha was a stand alone vote

3 hours ago, Voidtoker said:

A Cheetah has great utility. Another water tame will join the rest of the water tames that never get used……I’ll certainly never have any desire to.

Oh come on you just want it for the cute kittens!.. you can't fool me sir. Lool

Look I get what your saying but it's the centre man! Plus some people actually like water tames still.

Also what about it is so different compared to say a thylca or Catfish aka (Shadowmane) from gen.2? Expect getting round the map even faster.. its a sandbox your suppose to feel like traverse across the land is a daunting task. imo that is and another opinion is that we need less super powered creature n more simple ones.

Like the orca for example lmao winkieface

Yes I'm a soar loser. Today. I want my Alpha murder whales Ark!!

Don't judge me for being weak lool

I bet even Jesus himself made a crappy table every now and again.

Also full disclosure I liked every submission for this vote except the flying fish n kitty cat. Great ideas both of them no shade to the creators just not my cup of tea. I want evil monstrosity that make me want to quit in rage not cute play things. We have breeding for that. Which I also love 😍

But when I leave base I won't terror and anxiety 🙃

I hope I'm not alone!

Edited by Cockneysaywaa

50 minutes ago, Cockneysaywaa said:

Oh come on you just want it for the cute kittens!.. you can't fool me sir. Lool

Look I get what your saying but it's the centre man! Plus some people actually like water tames still.

Also what about it is so different compared to say a thylca or Catfish aka (Shadowmane) from gen.2? Expect getting round the map even faster.. its a sandbox your suppose to feel like traverse across the land is a daunting task. imo that is and another opinion is that we need less super powered creature n more simple ones.

Like the orca for example lmao winkieface

Yes I'm a soar loser. Today. I want my Alpha murder whales Ark!!

Don't judge me for being weak lool

I bet even Jesus himself made a crappy table every now and again.

Also full disclosure I liked every submission for this vote except the flying fish n kitty cat. Great ideas both of them no shade to the creators just not my cup of tea. I want evil monstrosity that make me want to quit in rage not cute play things. We have breeding for that. Which I also love 😍

But when I leave base I won't terror and anxiety 🙃

I hope I'm not alone!

I would taken any land animal, even a toad that had no abilities over a water tame. I’d estimate that I have spent less than 1% of my time playing Ark underwater. No interest on any level. 

As for the Cheetah, I dislike the Thyla and Sabre. I would not count the Shadowmane in the category personally. I enjoy the mammals and wish there were more. 

Cool that some people like the newest submission, buts it’s easy to understand why many players aren’t interested in the water at all. Not when Ark is the most likely game to disconnect me of all time lol.

• Like 1