Breeding range Carcharodontosaurus

BetaWolf

On 7/23/2023 at 2:47 AM, BetaWolf said:

What's the breeding range of a Carcharodontosaurus?

I'm unable to find it and I can't really find any breeding stations to get some information from.

it's similar to Giga, I can't give you the exact size but if you want to have a visual estimate you can do two tests in SinglePlayer by creating a pair of Charca (and a pair of Giga if you want a comparison) and a Maewing to which you can assign levels/experience (to be distributed later) using console commands like [[ Cheat GiveExpToTarget 9999 0 0 ]] ; place the Maewing under the Charca's feet and slowly move the second Charca away until the "heart above his name" indicating the pair boost disappears, at which point make a small movement back and stop as soon as it reappears; at this point on the Maewing activate the nursing and "show area of efficiency" (the green sphere that appears will be your unit of measurement) and finally increase the levels in "nurse efficiency" until the green sphere touches the feet of the Charca, now you can use that Maewing to carry out the measurements you need, to compare that radius to other animals of which you already know the data you need, or to move it where you want to place your Stallion and build/place your mating group.

Note: obviously this is possible in Server where you can assign many points to the Maewing, you will not easily be able to perform this test in Official as it takes a lot of points to the Maewing to widen that radius enough..

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...