Ark: the animated series

Brendonking

I don’t know if it’s just me who’s still waiting but…where the hell is the animated series? 
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the updates we get about ASA and the rare cases of Ark 2…but why the radio silence on the animated show?

I was buzzing to see the show and finally get a story behind the game. I’ve completed most bosses on the game but never collected the story so the lore is pretty lost on me.

Can we get an update on the show please???????????

On 7/11/2023 at 2:02 PM, Brendonking said:

I don’t know if it’s just me who’s still waiting but…where the hell is the animated series? 
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the updates we get about ASA and the rare cases of Ark 2…but why the radio silence on the animated show?

I was buzzing to see the show and finally get a story behind the game. I’ve completed most bosses on the game but never collected the story so the lore is pretty lost on me.

Can we get an update on the show please???????????

If you want to know the lore of the game without waiting for the animated series (which looks like it's going to change a few things anyway), I highly recommend watching NeddytheNoodle's ark lore videos/survivor stories series on youtube, so far he's done island-scorched earth-Aberration (he covers all the explorer notes on all three maps with in-game sets/players and voice acting.

Creo que va a ser presentada antes que salga ark 2,porque el juego continuara la historia de la serie.

Helena en ark tiene un argentavis,y en la serie y el primer trailer de ark 2 un parasaurio por ejemplo.Entre otras cosas como que scorched earth va ser visto por encima,john dakeya es de scorched pero hay un personaje similar en island en la serie y con el mismo nombre,se vio mas de aberration(santiago,ore de elemento,el elevador de madera y¿nerva peleando con un basilisco? )

• Thanks 1