On 7/8/2023 at 6:28 PM, Newt2005 said:

Im so happy you like it thank you for the support

Okay 🙂

If seriously, I consider this creature to be one of the most suitable candidates for introduction to the Aber map.

I have read the concept of this creature, and I have a few questions and ideas for this creature:

Question 1: Does the creature have immunity to radiation?
Question 2: For what stage of the game is this creature intended?
Question 3: I feel that a creature with climbing abilities has too easy of a taming method and that the wild should only inhabit the Bioluminescent Zone and possibly the Radiation zone. What do you think about this?
Question 4: I don't see the creature's trapping ability, did you remove it?

Suggestion 1: I would like this creature may gather or produce the organic polymer. For me, this creature is associated with it.
Suggestion 2: For the passive ability "Resistant scales", I suggest adding resistance to mushroom spores/radiation, due to the durability of the cloak.
Suggestion 3: Maybe, provide multiple modes for tongue attack, where activating applies different debuffs. Also, gather creature poison in its inventory, which can be used to create antidotes.
Suggestion 4: Provide new abilities for the creature`s tongue, like "Whip", that allows it to attract resources and boxes that are dropped on the ground, maybe weapons from human hands, and eggs, at a very long distance. Additionally, grant the ability to analyze the stats of creatures when the Teraterpeton touches them with its tongue.

Thanks for the reading and answer ❤️
If I have more ideas or suggestions, I will write to you.

Edited by Khan0803

• Newt2005 changed the title to Teraterpeton The Crawler (NEW ART)