The Fluffy Jumping-Spider Tranq Bola - Maevia Eureka!

13 hours ago, Hitmonjake said:

Not sure if it's been suggested but how about being able to shoulder mount it to use as a free grapple hook? Could be able to swing for the cost of stamina/food?  

This one is right in the top of the suggestions on it! I think it'd be totally fair as we would finally have free grapples and it'd make getting around Aberration a blast for sure ❤️ 

17 hours ago, FlashGuard said:

YES! its even better now and can be a major contender to do two things, get people on aberration, and also help aberration players with a high mobility option! No withstanding its other perks! i was sad to see this not win last round. seriously we didnt need a grapple lizard on scorched earth or any map. We have multiple ways to make traps, structures and such. ANYWAY i am voting for you speeder of cuteness! may your wins be plenty and your legs move ever into the future!

This would definitely be a goal when you get on Aberration to absolutely gun for these cuties so you could get around much more safely!

1 hour ago, T95superheavy said:

Hey Sovira

Could this possibly have radiation immunity?

I think this would fit well with it being potentially capable of getting your first rockdrake egg, Wildcard might not make it that way, so that you have to feed it the mushroom stew for your 'first time around' down there, however I think it'd be great if it were to be capable of getting you rockdrake eggs more than just once, going to add it to the suggestions for sure! Thank you ❤️ 

On 7/12/2023 at 2:43 AM, ErPanco said:

It's not bad I think but in the habitat as it is aberration I think that such a cute creature is something very disruptive for the environment at least that's what I feel with the colors I understand that they are still for reference but I will surely end up with similar colors

Ab has glowtails, bulbdogs, featherlights, otters *and* shinehorns...a creature being cute is not disruptive for Ab.

2 hours ago, margifish said:

Ab has glowtails, bulbdogs, featherlights, otters *and* shinehorns...a creature being cute is not disruptive for Ab.

True! There are also many that still think it is terrifying due to really bad levels of arachnophobia as well! While cute, this one might even be capable of jumpscares, lol

1 minute ago, crimsoncrow said:

this creature is perfect for aberration hope it wins 

we will see! voting closes later today but then we will have about a week before wildcard releases the winner so we see what creature will get put in officially! definitely excited, there are awesome creature submissions for aberration for sure :) 

I do have a very odd nac for Ab 

The large cavernous biomes with the blue zone being one of the most beautiful places of ark

Just finding one of these little jumpers snoozing on a tree blending in with the background makes Ab even more strange and magical

Thank you Sovira for not giving up and submitting this choice for Ab 

Best regards and crossed fingers so that you win