Unofficial PC Sessions not showing up

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having this same problem. I am on xbox and xbox pc. They do show up now and then but other times I can't pull up any unofficial pc sessions. I have found if I play on the xbox cloud on my pc the servers do show up there pretty well instantly. But playing on xbox cloud is not a great way to play Ark.....Has anyone else found a fix yet? Or did the problem resolve itself in time?

On 10/6/2023 at 6:25 PM, feralchicken29 said:

I am having this same problem. I am on xbox and xbox pc. They do show up now and then but other times I can't pull up any unofficial pc sessions. I have found if I play on the xbox cloud on my pc the servers do show up there pretty well instantly. But playing on xbox cloud is not a great way to play Ark.....Has anyone else found a fix yet? Or did the problem resolve itself in time?

Still the same for me mate. 

My games up to date. 

Nobody seems to care enough to fix it anymore....

On 10/6/2023 at 4:32 AM, OldGeez said:

This is still happening after the official servers shutdown. 

Now no unofficial are showing up at all! 

Im on xbox. 

you should open a bug report and post in the XBOX dedicated server forum , this is the PC server admin forum 😛

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/72-dedicated-server-discussions/

5 hours ago, darkradeon said:

you should open a bug report and post in the XBOX dedicated server forum , this is the PC server admin forum 😛

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/72-dedicated-server-discussions/

No its not, your link sent me straight back here anyway. 

And as i said, tickets (bug reports) seem to be pretty well ignored now.