So, What Do You Think About Helena of the Upcoming Series?

Blinker

Well, my opinion is that it was unnecesary to make her a lesbian. Despite I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THE LBGT society, it is a secondary love affair that will not be shown much in the Series... probably on the 1st or 2nd episode.

Maybe there will be flashbacks, but wouldn't a romance during the main events of the Series be better? Honestly before the revelation that she was a lesbia  , I thought that Santiago was her love interest....

Now, changing subjects, I think that she, at first will be an unsecure character, but that she' ll show her bravery after meeting Mei Yin.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to So, What Do You Think About Helena of the Upcoming Series?

From what I saw from the trailer, it looks like Victoria dies, and then Helena being depressed, ODs. I thought at first that the reason for Helena having a spouse was to give her additional motivation for escaping the Arks and getting home, but if she's dead, that goes out the door. She might also end up on the Ark with Helena, but I don't see the reason for that. To me the most likely reason is to show the wokeness of the show. Which is foolish given that every piece of woke media without fail, has always flopped. What's more strange is that if you want a lesbian relationship, you already have one in the source material with Mei Yin and Diana.

I hope I don't get banned for this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 12:31 AM, TimeBomb2003 said:

From what I saw from the trailer, it looks like Victoria dies, and then Helena being depressed, ODs. I thought at first that the reason for Helena having a spouse was to give her additional motivation for escaping the Arks and getting home, but if she's dead, that goes out the door. She might also end up on the Ark with Helena, but I don't see the reason for that. To me the most likely reason is to show the wokeness of the show. Which is foolish given that every piece of woke media without fail, has always flopped. What's more strange is that if you want a lesbian relationship, you already have one in the source material with Mei Yin and Diana.

I hope I don't get banned for this.

Probably they get their ideas from Netflix 😅

Archived