Private Dedicated Server, terminals and Transmitters showing no servers

This is a private server that has worked for years, and was brought down for about 2 years maybe 1 and half years now. I have gone through the 3 servers in the cluster and made sure that the servers are all updated, And they are are showing the current version of the server 357.11

I can see all 3 servers in my Favourites, both in game and on Steam. I can see all 3 servers in the Lan on both the game and on Steam.

However, when I load into one Map, and try to use the Transmitter at the Red Obelisk on the map The Island, the other two servers will not show up.

What I have double checked.

Port Forwarding on the router. All 3 servers have the 3 required entries for the Query, Server and Peer ( I am sure only 2 was needed) but have all 3 just in case.

I know this used to work all those years ago, however since then I have both a new Modem/Router and using a different ISP, just in case this matters.

The script that is used is created via Ark Server Manager, and looks like this for all 3 servers. The only difference is obviously the ports and server name.

Commandline: TheIsland?listen?MultiHome=192.168.1.1?Port=7800?QueryPort=27015?MaxPlayers=70?AltSaveDirectoryName=TheIsland?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=True -clusterid=2021300 -ClusterDirOverride="C:\Steam Servers\Ark Data" -NoBattlEye -structurememopts -nosteamclient -game -server -log

If anyone has any suggestions I would very much appreciate it. If it helps, I did read something about a loop back being the issue, but this all worked once before. So if someone can help further it would be great.

33 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Make sure your other servers are not using 7801 because it is being used automatically:

GameServerSteamPort = GameServerGamePort + 1;

They are not, all 3 servers have all had and still have their own ports listed below

The Island - Query 27015 - Server 7800 - Peer 7801

Ragnarok - Query 27016 - Server 7810 - Peer 7811

Genesis 2  - Query 27018 - Server 8120 - Peer 8121

As I said, it worked great all that time ago, now it will not work.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

They are not, all 3 servers have all had and still have their own ports listed below

The Island - Query 27015 - Server 7800 - Peer 7801

Ragnarok - Query 27016 - Server 7810 - Peer 7811

Genesis 2  - Query 27018 - Server 8120 - Peer 8121

As I said, it worked great all that time ago, now it will not work.

Then it's almost certainly your router's NAT being disabled. Check the advanced settings of your router (might be grouped under UPNP options, if automated mapping is not supported), or contact your ISP if they remotely manage it for you.

4 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Then it's almost certainly your router's NAT being disabled. Check the advanced settings of your router (might be grouped under UPNP options, if automated mapping is not supported), or contact your ISP if they remotely manage it for you.

Nat is open. It is one of the requirements I had with the ISP that NAT is open for the consoles and PC, the Router 100% has Nat as open and not secured. 

Archived